ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Filling A Brother Tn-350 Toner Cartridge
Total Articles: 3
Getting an incompatible or incorrect toner cartridge can make some serious defects in your Brother TN-350 printer. It is never recommended that you should buy an unsuitable printer cartridge.
Nicole Fontaine, a general store owner in California, once purchased an incompatible printer cartridge. Describing the outcomes of this, she explains, ‘I and my business partner, in order to control our over expenses, decided to buy cartridges of a not so famous brand from the local dark market. At first, we were quite happy that we at least had started cutting our costs.’
The low cost of such poor quality products attracts people, but these products can cost you more. ‘Soon, after a week, I don’t know what happen and our printer stopped working. We called in service center, where they told us that it happened because of the wrong printer cartridge.’
The service station managed to repair the Brother TN-350 printer of Nicole, and suggest her to not to use the wrong cartridge again.
It is seen many a times that people unknowingly purchase wrong, incompatible product, after which they witness unexpected things. Taking a good lesson from the incident, Nicole says, ‘We searched the internet and found that instead of getting a new cartridge for our Brother TN-350 printer, we can use a refill kit for it.’ Refill kits are very useful and cost effective and are widely available on various internet portals.
Refill kits can be used to refill the original cartridge. With this utility, you never get the poor quality printing experience. You are using the actual Brother TN-350 cartridge by filling it with new compatible ink.
‘Filling the cartridge is not an uphill task’, says Nicole, ‘anyone can use it without any hindrance. There is an easy to understand user manual with the kit, anyone can use the refill kits without any technical knowledge.’
Following are a few easy steps of using the refill kit-
1. Pull the cartridge out from the Brother TN-350 printer
2. Place the flat back side of it over a stable surface
3. Open the Black/or White chamber using the screwdriver carefully
4. Empty the old black powder from it. You may also use a suction pump for the same.
5. Fill it with toner; clean the spillage, if any.
6.Cover the cap with and easy hand.
7. Shake the cartridge before finally reinstalling it into the printer.
8. Your printer is ready to function now. Test a print.
Buying refill kits is really very cheap in comparison to buying an original cartridge. You just need to find a reliable supplier of Brother TN-350 Toner ink.
Brother TN-350 Toner cartridges are offered at a lower price to let you save on your printing expenses. Plus, all our products are backed with one-year warranty.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Finding The Best Repairing Services For Apple Products
Author: Michael Clark
2. Benefits Of Purchasing Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts
Author: Get more detail about OEM manufacturer
3. Best Route Planner App Helps A Lot When It Comes To Do Business On The Go!
Author: John Pearson
4. Comcast Approved Modems Are Reliable And Also Come With Money Back Guarantee Like Option!
Author: Kelvin Pitter
5. Trusted Macbook Pro Repair Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. How To Choose The Best Shopping Cart Software?
Author: Venkateshwarlu Kakkireni
7. Tips To Increase Inventory Management Performance With Quickbooks Support
Author: Jennifer Scott
8. 5-step Guide To Pick A Privilege Software Of Erp
Author: Alex Forsyth
9. ‘push Notifications’ Sits At The Helm Of Targeted Advertising In The New Digital Era
10. Android App Development Company |android Mobile App Developer’s Pune India
Author: aston martin
11. Automail: Commercial Printing, Mailroom Automation, And Beyond
Author: Nathan White
12. Own Spectrum Approved Modems And Save Money!
Author: Time Warner approved modems, Spectrum Approved Mod
13. Integrate Hrms Software To Reduce Your Hr Burden
Author: Rahul Pawar
14. Get Epson Printer Help In One Call!
15. Lean Manufacturing Erp Software
Author: eresource Infotech