ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Charming Costa Blanca Villa
Total Articles: 29
The coastline in the province of Alicante, comprising the Costa Blanca area of Spain, is home to fabulous white sand beaches. With abundant sunshine, pleasant weather and numerous recreational facilities, this part of the Mediterranean coastline is a premier destination for beach vacations.Easy availability of a Costa Blanca villa has enhanced the popularity of vacations in this part of Spain. With more and more travelers foregoing the rigid package holiday deals for relaxed and flexible self-catering holidays, the demand for vacation villas has increased significantly in recent years.
Features of Costa Blanca Villa
From sea viewing holiday villas to villas nestled in a picturesque inland villages and town, from simple rustic dwellings to gorgeous modern villas, Costa Blanca offers a wealth of holiday villa options. The cozy holiday homes with spacious and airy rooms, comfortable lounge, balcony, terrace and fully equipped kitchen are ideally suited for family vacations. The lavish holiday homes are frequently rented for group holidays. They are appropriate for family get-togethers, friends’ reunions and social events. A private swimming pool is a common feature of the holiday villas in Costa Blanca. The holiday homes also have well-tended garden and lawn. A separate barbecue area lures guests to prepare scrumptious barbecued meat and seafood dishes and enjoy a grand feast in the lush outdoor area of the holiday villa. Adorned with sundeck, the holiday villas offer the perfect venue for enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine.
Destinations of Costa Blanca Villa holidays
Javea is a great destination for enjoying the sun and the sea in Costa Blanca. This coastal town, flanked by rocky outcrops, has fabulous beaches equipped with recreational facilities. The clear water and the scenic seabed near the coast are ideal for diving. Holiday villas are scattered all over the town. With the impressive Rock of Ifach dominating the coastal landscape, Calpe is one of picturesque areas of Costa Blanca. It has several luxurious holiday homes from where you can enjoy the majestic beauty of the coast.
Visitors to Denia are bewitched by the diversity of its coastal landscape. The coastline comprises of fine sandy beaches to the north, while the southern beaches are a blend of sand and pebbles. For a self-catering vacation in Denia, you can choose one of the traditional single-storey houses with tiled roofs and white-washed façade.It is also worth holidaying in Moraira, Benissa, Benidorm, Altea, Alicante, Guardamar and other towns and villages in Costa Blanca.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Villas Sant Pere Pescador.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe