ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Charming Costa Blanca Villa
Total Articles: 29
The coastline in the province of Alicante, comprising the Costa Blanca area of Spain, is home to fabulous white sand beaches. With abundant sunshine, pleasant weather and numerous recreational facilities, this part of the Mediterranean coastline is a premier destination for beach vacations.Easy availability of a Costa Blanca villa has enhanced the popularity of vacations in this part of Spain. With more and more travelers foregoing the rigid package holiday deals for relaxed and flexible self-catering holidays, the demand for vacation villas has increased significantly in recent years.
Features of Costa Blanca Villa
From sea viewing holiday villas to villas nestled in a picturesque inland villages and town, from simple rustic dwellings to gorgeous modern villas, Costa Blanca offers a wealth of holiday villa options. The cozy holiday homes with spacious and airy rooms, comfortable lounge, balcony, terrace and fully equipped kitchen are ideally suited for family vacations. The lavish holiday homes are frequently rented for group holidays. They are appropriate for family get-togethers, friends’ reunions and social events. A private swimming pool is a common feature of the holiday villas in Costa Blanca. The holiday homes also have well-tended garden and lawn. A separate barbecue area lures guests to prepare scrumptious barbecued meat and seafood dishes and enjoy a grand feast in the lush outdoor area of the holiday villa. Adorned with sundeck, the holiday villas offer the perfect venue for enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine.
Destinations of Costa Blanca Villa holidays
Javea is a great destination for enjoying the sun and the sea in Costa Blanca. This coastal town, flanked by rocky outcrops, has fabulous beaches equipped with recreational facilities. The clear water and the scenic seabed near the coast are ideal for diving. Holiday villas are scattered all over the town. With the impressive Rock of Ifach dominating the coastal landscape, Calpe is one of picturesque areas of Costa Blanca. It has several luxurious holiday homes from where you can enjoy the majestic beauty of the coast.
Visitors to Denia are bewitched by the diversity of its coastal landscape. The coastline comprises of fine sandy beaches to the north, while the southern beaches are a blend of sand and pebbles. For a self-catering vacation in Denia, you can choose one of the traditional single-storey houses with tiled roofs and white-washed façade.It is also worth holidaying in Moraira, Benissa, Benidorm, Altea, Alicante, Guardamar and other towns and villages in Costa Blanca.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Villas Sant Pere Pescador.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson