ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Charming Costa Blanca Villa
Total Articles: 29
The coastline in the province of Alicante, comprising the Costa Blanca area of Spain, is home to fabulous white sand beaches. With abundant sunshine, pleasant weather and numerous recreational facilities, this part of the Mediterranean coastline is a premier destination for beach vacations.Easy availability of a Costa Blanca villa has enhanced the popularity of vacations in this part of Spain. With more and more travelers foregoing the rigid package holiday deals for relaxed and flexible self-catering holidays, the demand for vacation villas has increased significantly in recent years.
Features of Costa Blanca Villa
From sea viewing holiday villas to villas nestled in a picturesque inland villages and town, from simple rustic dwellings to gorgeous modern villas, Costa Blanca offers a wealth of holiday villa options. The cozy holiday homes with spacious and airy rooms, comfortable lounge, balcony, terrace and fully equipped kitchen are ideally suited for family vacations. The lavish holiday homes are frequently rented for group holidays. They are appropriate for family get-togethers, friends’ reunions and social events. A private swimming pool is a common feature of the holiday villas in Costa Blanca. The holiday homes also have well-tended garden and lawn. A separate barbecue area lures guests to prepare scrumptious barbecued meat and seafood dishes and enjoy a grand feast in the lush outdoor area of the holiday villa. Adorned with sundeck, the holiday villas offer the perfect venue for enjoying the Mediterranean sunshine.
Destinations of Costa Blanca Villa holidays
Javea is a great destination for enjoying the sun and the sea in Costa Blanca. This coastal town, flanked by rocky outcrops, has fabulous beaches equipped with recreational facilities. The clear water and the scenic seabed near the coast are ideal for diving. Holiday villas are scattered all over the town. With the impressive Rock of Ifach dominating the coastal landscape, Calpe is one of picturesque areas of Costa Blanca. It has several luxurious holiday homes from where you can enjoy the majestic beauty of the coast.
Visitors to Denia are bewitched by the diversity of its coastal landscape. The coastline comprises of fine sandy beaches to the north, while the southern beaches are a blend of sand and pebbles. For a self-catering vacation in Denia, you can choose one of the traditional single-storey houses with tiled roofs and white-washed façade.It is also worth holidaying in Moraira, Benissa, Benidorm, Altea, Alicante, Guardamar and other towns and villages in Costa Blanca.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Villas Sant Pere Pescador.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah