ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Tips For Finding The Right Wedding Caterer
Total Articles: 1
Tips for Finding the Right Wedding Caterer for You
Planning a wedding can be extremely frustrating and stressful. Everything has to be perfect and go according to plan, or else it will likely be considered a disappointment. That is why it’s important to ask your caterer good questions before hiring them to get a picture of what their service is going to be like.
One of the first questions you should ask your potential wedding caterer is “what are some things that they specialize in or what are some of the things that their previous clients have really raved about?” A good caterer will love to answer this question because they should be passionate about what they do. Their answer to this question can give you a good idea of how they work and what they are best at.
If you get a good vibe from the catering company, ask them if you can come in for a tasting before you decide on a full menu. It is a good idea in the first place to taste the food you will be feeding to your wedding guests, but it is also a chance for the caterer to show what they are made of. If they impress you with the tasting then you are more likely to hire them.
Another great question that most people forget to ask is “how many other events will the caterer be dealing with around the time of your wedding?” You want to make sure that they will be able to devote their full attention to your wedding, and that they won’t have to rush to prepare your food or show up to your wedding on time. Also make sure to ask about the size of events that the caterer has served at in the past, and get an accurate number for your wedding’s attendance numbers and go over that with the caterer to make sure that they won’t be overwhelmed.
Another similar question you can ask your caterer is “what are some events that they have catered in the past that were a smashing success without being too pricey?” There may be a couple of events that really stand out to them, and maybe it is just what you want for your wedding. You should also ask the caterer if they would be able to customize your menu, and tell them about the specific customizations you want done. That way they can incorporate it into the pricing when they give you a quote for the wedding catering.
Also ask if the catering company provides a bartending service, and ask if it they have a liquor license and liquor liability insurance. Ask if they provide the alcohol and what kind prices they offer and also ask about any hidden fees that might be attached to their alcohol service.
Portland Catering Company is a trusted Portland wedding catering service that offers Portland bartending services, and also a wide variety of wedding menus and customized menus. They are sincere about providing the best quality catering at an affordable price, and they are passionate about what they do!
"Cater Comp" writes for respected and experienced Portland Wedding Catering Company, portlandcateringcompany.com.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Pre Workout Meals Toronto – The Best Thing For The Fitness Buffs
Author: oliver shin
2. Food Delivery Toronto – For Those Who Want To Eat Healthy Always
Author: oliver shin
3. High Protein Fitness Meals Are For Those Who Wish To Remain Fit On A Long Run!
Author: Bruce Willis
4. London Best Chinese Food Is Served Under The Best Setting!
Author: Ron Michel
5. Escape The Typical! Blast Your Party In A Gracious Restaurant Setting!
Author: Nadia Turov
6. Alaskan Smoked Salmon May Be The Ideal Addition To Any Present Basket
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Eating-on-the-go: The Funda Behind Smart Snacking
Author: Urmin Group
8. Reasons To Hire A Birthday Party Buffet Catering Company
9. Global Dietary Supplements Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. The Way You Can Make Your Corporate Event The Best Tool To Propel Your Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
11. Guidance On How To Behave On Your First Date At A Restaurant
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. Distribution Services For Easier Access To Goods
Author: Chetan Rathod
13. Wholesale Vape Supplies: Crucial Tips For Prolonging Your Battery Life
Author: Ben Oesterling
14. Throwing A Party? Don’t Organise A Fancy Party, Feed Your Guests With A Creative Menu!
Author: Mario Sazos
15. Distribution Companies
Author: Aniket Vichare