ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Encourages Online High School Education
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph has many years of experience in the field of education consulting and counseling. He writes articles regarding current issues being faced by students in K-12 education. High school classrooms have not successfully adapted to the needs of education and creation of online schools is an indictment on the current, traditional educational paradigm that exists in the American High School. He agrees that high school teachers utilize varied instructional strategies but their instructions might not be as varied as they think. They often fail to differentiate their instructions sufficiently enough to meet the academic needs of students. The reality is that the cookie cutter approach to curriculum, instruction and assessment by these schools is not an effective educational paradigm and will continue to be challenged by virtual classrooms.
A seasoned educator, Brian Garrett Joseph pays special emphasis on creation of various online high schools. These schools offer an option to traditional high school teaching, curriculum and instruction, thereby meeting the needs of students who had not been successful in traditional environment for a variety of reasons. Today, these online schools proudly proclaim their accreditation by their respective governing bodies and advertise their flexibility and versatility for students who want an alternative virtual setting. Online high schools provide an attractive option to an academically unsuccessful student, and they are also attracting academically prolific students as well. Online high schools offer a tremendous amount of benefits to the students such as they get the flexibility to complete their studies at their own pace.
Brian Garrett Joseph has a strong educational background. He completed his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Masters in Educational Administration from California State University Dominguez Hills. He did his Doctorate in Educational Leadership from University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. He received Single Subject Teaching Credential in English and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential from California State University Dominguez Hills. He also received Professional Administrative Services Credential from the University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. Brian Joseph, Etiwanda fosters and encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.