ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Encourages Online High School Education
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph has many years of experience in the field of education consulting and counseling. He writes articles regarding current issues being faced by students in K-12 education. High school classrooms have not successfully adapted to the needs of education and creation of online schools is an indictment on the current, traditional educational paradigm that exists in the American High School. He agrees that high school teachers utilize varied instructional strategies but their instructions might not be as varied as they think. They often fail to differentiate their instructions sufficiently enough to meet the academic needs of students. The reality is that the cookie cutter approach to curriculum, instruction and assessment by these schools is not an effective educational paradigm and will continue to be challenged by virtual classrooms.
A seasoned educator, Brian Garrett Joseph pays special emphasis on creation of various online high schools. These schools offer an option to traditional high school teaching, curriculum and instruction, thereby meeting the needs of students who had not been successful in traditional environment for a variety of reasons. Today, these online schools proudly proclaim their accreditation by their respective governing bodies and advertise their flexibility and versatility for students who want an alternative virtual setting. Online high schools provide an attractive option to an academically unsuccessful student, and they are also attracting academically prolific students as well. Online high schools offer a tremendous amount of benefits to the students such as they get the flexibility to complete their studies at their own pace.
Brian Garrett Joseph has a strong educational background. He completed his Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Masters in Educational Administration from California State University Dominguez Hills. He did his Doctorate in Educational Leadership from University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. He received Single Subject Teaching Credential in English and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential from California State University Dominguez Hills. He also received Professional Administrative Services Credential from the University of Southern California, Rossier School of Education. Brian Joseph, Etiwanda fosters and encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru