ALL >> Business >> View Article
Draft Beer Towers – Complements Bars And Sets The Mood
Total Articles: 47
Before we speak about draft beer towers it is essential to review why at all we would need to serve draft beer.
Are bottled beers not good enough?
Dispensing of draft beers requires equipment and maintenance. Admittedly, serving draft beer seems to be justified only at parties and venues with large gatherings.
However, technology has advanced far enough to allow brewers to deliver beer via kegs. Brewers find it easier to ship beer in kegs than in bottles because it requires less storage and delivery is speedier.
Most important, keg beer has freshness and taste that bottled beer does not have. Bottled beer is pasteurized to increase shelf life, whereas keg beer is maintained much fresher because it is kept in cold temperatures throughout its life.
No wonder an overwhelming number of people after a hard day’s work invariable choose draft beer to chill out.
One of the exciting developments in draft beer over the recent years has been an increase in size choices and reduction in keg sizes. In the past a standard keg was of size ½ barrel containing 15 gallons.
Today most brewers sell domestic beers in sizes less than ½ barrel. You can get ¼ barrel, and even 1/6 barrel that is easy to handle, load into your car and take it to your home bar.
Once you have a keg at home, dispensing is part of the art of serving great beer. By using draft beer towers you feel proud when you pour.
You can buy beer towers in a variety of styles, and number of faucets and cooling configurations.
But first you must determine how the beer is cooled.
There are two categories of beer towers.
• Air cooled – Here cold air maintains the desired beer line temperature from the keg to the draft beer tower faucet. Air cooled beer towers are quite common on kegerators, home, and commercial bars where the tower is in close proximity to the cooling source.
• Glycol cooled – In this type of system, glycol maintains the right cooling temperature using separate cooling lines to circulate refrigerated glycol in parallel to the beer lines.
Draft beer towers are available in a variety of materials. Chrome plated, polished stainless steel, polished brass, PVD brass, and ABS plastic are some of the choices available in the market.
Beer being a food product must be consumed in a hygienic way. For that beer towers must be thoroughly cleaned with cleaning solutions before use. Effective cleaning removes bacteria, yeast, mold, and beer stones.
Today, in the bar and restaurant industry, draft beer towers are a staple. Beer towers and innovative beer tap systems have enabled beer to be taken directly from the keg to the customer in an accountable and permissible way.
There is another way to enjoy the fresh foam of a freshly brewed beer in the comfort of your own home. Kegerator kits allow you to convert an old refrigerator into an amazing domestic draft beer dispensing unit.
Invest is a smart draft beer dispensing system and have fun the way you choose.
Beverage Time is a premier online retailer of beer and beverage equipment and miscellaneous supplies. This web shop stocks a wide range of home bar supplies in addition to beer dispensing equipment like draft beer kegerators, draft beer towers, kegerator kits, and other accessories.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent