ALL >> Business >> View Article
Draft Beer Towers – Complements Bars And Sets The Mood
Total Articles: 49
Before we speak about draft beer towers it is essential to review why at all we would need to serve draft beer.
Are bottled beers not good enough?
Dispensing of draft beers requires equipment and maintenance. Admittedly, serving draft beer seems to be justified only at parties and venues with large gatherings.
However, technology has advanced far enough to allow brewers to deliver beer via kegs. Brewers find it easier to ship beer in kegs than in bottles because it requires less storage and delivery is speedier.
Most important, keg beer has freshness and taste that bottled beer does not have. Bottled beer is pasteurized to increase shelf life, whereas keg beer is maintained much fresher because it is kept in cold temperatures throughout its life.
No wonder an overwhelming number of people after a hard day’s work invariable choose draft beer to chill out.
One of the exciting developments in draft beer over the recent years has been an increase in size choices and reduction in keg sizes. In the past a standard keg was of size ½ barrel containing 15 gallons.
Today most brewers sell domestic beers in sizes less than ½ barrel. You can get ¼ barrel, and even 1/6 barrel that is easy to handle, load into your car and take it to your home bar.
Once you have a keg at home, dispensing is part of the art of serving great beer. By using draft beer towers you feel proud when you pour.
You can buy beer towers in a variety of styles, and number of faucets and cooling configurations.
But first you must determine how the beer is cooled.
There are two categories of beer towers.
• Air cooled – Here cold air maintains the desired beer line temperature from the keg to the draft beer tower faucet. Air cooled beer towers are quite common on kegerators, home, and commercial bars where the tower is in close proximity to the cooling source.
• Glycol cooled – In this type of system, glycol maintains the right cooling temperature using separate cooling lines to circulate refrigerated glycol in parallel to the beer lines.
Draft beer towers are available in a variety of materials. Chrome plated, polished stainless steel, polished brass, PVD brass, and ABS plastic are some of the choices available in the market.
Beer being a food product must be consumed in a hygienic way. For that beer towers must be thoroughly cleaned with cleaning solutions before use. Effective cleaning removes bacteria, yeast, mold, and beer stones.
Today, in the bar and restaurant industry, draft beer towers are a staple. Beer towers and innovative beer tap systems have enabled beer to be taken directly from the keg to the customer in an accountable and permissible way.
There is another way to enjoy the fresh foam of a freshly brewed beer in the comfort of your own home. Kegerator kits allow you to convert an old refrigerator into an amazing domestic draft beer dispensing unit.
Invest is a smart draft beer dispensing system and have fun the way you choose.
Beverage Time is a premier online retailer of beer and beverage equipment and miscellaneous supplies. This web shop stocks a wide range of home bar supplies in addition to beer dispensing equipment like draft beer kegerators, draft beer towers, kegerator kits, and other accessories.
Business Articles1. Voluntary Administration Experts Help You Navigate Through The Financial Crisis
Author: Thomas Dawson
2. Trash Tips For Consumers
Author: Kevin Smith
3. Bulk Sms Service - Bulk Sms Provider
4. Wise Upgrade For Ip Surveillance Networks
Author: Argus Filch
5. Private Limited Company Registration
6. Learn How To Design Your Business Card Easily And Effectively
7. How About The Magnesium Oxide Used For Thermal Conducting Filler?
Author: hu Allen
8. How To Properly Ventilate Your Home Until The Smoke Cleaning Services In Canton Arrive
Author: Kevin Smith
9. Top 5 Benefits Of Buying New Office Furniture
Author: Iron Age Office
10. How To Get Accolades For Arranging A Well-managed Corporate Event?
Author: Manish Singh Khatri
11. Exclusive Online Resource For No Guarantor Bad Credit Loans
Author: Andrew Edmonds
12. Silk Laminated Business Cards And Next Day Business Card Printing
Author: Vikram Kumar
13. Professional Home Builders Can Offer The Best Home Buying Experience According To Your Preferences
14. Reasons To Hire An Marketing Company In Chicago
Author: Emilie Nicolas is the author of this article.
15. Installing The Correct Floor And Light Panels Australia For Your Home
Author: Reza Rahnamaei