ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Sticky Note Botherme Reminder Is A Great Sticky Notes App That Will Never Let You Forget!
Total Articles: 70
Put a real sticky note on your screen! Sticky Note BotherMe reminder is a great sticky notes app that will never let you forget. Notes can sit on everything on top of your screen just like a real sticky note. You can set this by simply clicking the icon to the right of the “facebook/Twitter/Email” icon at the top right corner. You can also do this from edit more by pressing the icon next to the Save button. You can set the Sticky notes to remind you every time you switch your screen on (i.e. before the login screen), or every time you unlock your phone (i.e. after logging in). Set these by going to the Settings menu and selecting either the “Bug Me 1” option or the “Bug Me 2” option. Enable the Revolving widget feature to let the widget show all notes one after another instead of only showing the stack of the three most recent ones.
There is an alarm icon under the menu bar that is under each note preview in the list of notes. This allows you to set a start time for each individual note instead of one overall time for the whole stack. Choose from a variety of beautifully designed note papers, and a rainbow of colors for your notes. Type in text or use the drawing option to create fun drawings on notes. When editing text on a note, you can change the font, font size, text alignment, paint color, paper type, and paper color. When drawing on a note you can undo what you last drew, change paint color, paper type, and paper color. The edit options can be found in the top action bar. On the app main screen, press the icon at the far right corner on the top for more options and settings.
Create photo or image notes and share with friends. Take a photo with the phone’s camera or select from existing images saved in your phone. You can pin multiple notes on screen, and drag them around where you want. You can set the text alignment for the note in the text editing screen. If you want to delete a note, touch the down arrow to the right of the note. A row of icons will show up below it. Press the trash icon to delete the note. Send notes to others via Bluetooth, Facebook or E-mail. Share notes on twitter. You can also set a note as wallpaper. Sticky Note BotherMe has plenty of cool features that make it a must-have app for your phone.
· Type or draw your notes
· Choose from a variety of colors, fonts and note designs
· Create photo or image notes
· Share notes on twitter
· Schedule a note to pop up on your screen at a specific time
· Send notes directly to friends on Facebook, by Email or via Bluetooth
· Use it as a widget and place it on your home screen.
Computers Articles1. Exchange Database Recovery Software
2. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
3. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
4. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
5. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
6. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
7. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
8. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
9. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
10. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
11. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services
12. How To Resolve Excel File Password Problem And Recover My Original Excel Worksheet Password
13. Experience The Best Services
Author: Paul Wright
14. Institute Of Animation And Vfx
15. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Flexibility To Manage Your Finances
Author: Amenda Ray