ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Sticky Note Botherme Reminder Is A Great Sticky Notes App That Will Never Let You Forget!
Total Articles: 69
Put a real sticky note on your screen! Sticky Note BotherMe reminder is a great sticky notes app that will never let you forget. Notes can sit on everything on top of your screen just like a real sticky note. You can set this by simply clicking the icon to the right of the “facebook/Twitter/Email” icon at the top right corner. You can also do this from edit more by pressing the icon next to the Save button. You can set the Sticky notes to remind you every time you switch your screen on (i.e. before the login screen), or every time you unlock your phone (i.e. after logging in). Set these by going to the Settings menu and selecting either the “Bug Me 1” option or the “Bug Me 2” option. Enable the Revolving widget feature to let the widget show all notes one after another instead of only showing the stack of the three most recent ones.
There is an alarm icon under the menu bar that is under each note preview in the list of notes. This allows you to set a start time for each individual note instead of one overall time for the whole stack. Choose from a variety of beautifully designed note papers, and a rainbow of colors for your notes. Type in text or use the drawing option to create fun drawings on notes. When editing text on a note, you can change the font, font size, text alignment, paint color, paper type, and paper color. When drawing on a note you can undo what you last drew, change paint color, paper type, and paper color. The edit options can be found in the top action bar. On the app main screen, press the icon at the far right corner on the top for more options and settings.
Create photo or image notes and share with friends. Take a photo with the phone’s camera or select from existing images saved in your phone. You can pin multiple notes on screen, and drag them around where you want. You can set the text alignment for the note in the text editing screen. If you want to delete a note, touch the down arrow to the right of the note. A row of icons will show up below it. Press the trash icon to delete the note. Send notes to others via Bluetooth, Facebook or E-mail. Share notes on twitter. You can also set a note as wallpaper. Sticky Note BotherMe has plenty of cool features that make it a must-have app for your phone.
· Type or draw your notes
· Choose from a variety of colors, fonts and note designs
· Create photo or image notes
· Share notes on twitter
· Schedule a note to pop up on your screen at a specific time
· Send notes directly to friends on Facebook, by Email or via Bluetooth
· Use it as a widget and place it on your home screen.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia