ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Benissa Vacation In A Holiday Home
Total Articles: 29
One of the oldest towns of Costa Blanca, Benissa is a great place for a blissful vacation. To experience the charm of this pretty town, a large number of visitors love to stay in a ferienhäuser. Benissa is dotted with stunning holiday homes equipped with luxurious facilities.
This small Spanish town boasts of 4km long coastline comprising of beaches, coves and cliffs. While the lovely beaches of the Benissa coast are a popular attraction of the region, there are ample attractions inland in the medieval town and the surrounding countryside.
Holiday Homes in Benissa
It is worth staying in a typical village house in Benissa. With spacious rooms, old-fashioned decor and a large courtyard, the beautiful houses are the most enchanting accommodations in Benissa. Nestled in vineyards with a spectacular view of the sea, the lavish farmhouses are best suited for a tranquil vacation. Benissa also has a number of beautiful modern houses that have harmoniously balanced traditional architecture with contemporary interior design. The varied accommodation options will spoil you for choice while searching for ferienhäuser in Benissa.
The holiday villas in Benissa come with large bedrooms, comfortable living room and a cozy dining area. The kitchen offers essential cooking appliances. Fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and seafood can be procured from the local market. The bustling Saturday morning market is the best place for purchasing the local produce.A swimming pool is present in most of the holiday villas in Benissa. The holiday homes also boast of a garden. The scenic outdoor area of the holiday homes add to the attraction of villa vacations in Benissa.
Things to do in Benissa
Benissa is the perfect getaway from the chaotic city life. The quaint town with its rustic charm and calm environment is the ideal place for a relaxed vacation. When you are not resting in the holiday homes, you can explore the town and its neighbourhood at your pace. The small beach of Benissa flanked by cliffs is ideally suited for lounging on the sand, bathing in the Mediterranean sunshine. You can also plunge in the sea and swim in the calm waters. Take some time to wander around the medieval town. Benissa has a beautifully preserved medieval quarter.
The churches and historic buildings are the popular attractions of the old town. The town has a number of restaurants and cafes where you can sample local delicacies. From Benissa, you can easily access the recreational facilities in Calpe and Moraira.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on villa santa susanna.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler