ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Benissa Vacation In A Holiday Home
Total Articles: 29
One of the oldest towns of Costa Blanca, Benissa is a great place for a blissful vacation. To experience the charm of this pretty town, a large number of visitors love to stay in a ferienhäuser. Benissa is dotted with stunning holiday homes equipped with luxurious facilities.
This small Spanish town boasts of 4km long coastline comprising of beaches, coves and cliffs. While the lovely beaches of the Benissa coast are a popular attraction of the region, there are ample attractions inland in the medieval town and the surrounding countryside.
Holiday Homes in Benissa
It is worth staying in a typical village house in Benissa. With spacious rooms, old-fashioned decor and a large courtyard, the beautiful houses are the most enchanting accommodations in Benissa. Nestled in vineyards with a spectacular view of the sea, the lavish farmhouses are best suited for a tranquil vacation. Benissa also has a number of beautiful modern houses that have harmoniously balanced traditional architecture with contemporary interior design. The varied accommodation options will spoil you for choice while searching for ferienhäuser in Benissa.
The holiday villas in Benissa come with large bedrooms, comfortable living room and a cozy dining area. The kitchen offers essential cooking appliances. Fresh fruits, vegetables, meat and seafood can be procured from the local market. The bustling Saturday morning market is the best place for purchasing the local produce.A swimming pool is present in most of the holiday villas in Benissa. The holiday homes also boast of a garden. The scenic outdoor area of the holiday homes add to the attraction of villa vacations in Benissa.
Things to do in Benissa
Benissa is the perfect getaway from the chaotic city life. The quaint town with its rustic charm and calm environment is the ideal place for a relaxed vacation. When you are not resting in the holiday homes, you can explore the town and its neighbourhood at your pace. The small beach of Benissa flanked by cliffs is ideally suited for lounging on the sand, bathing in the Mediterranean sunshine. You can also plunge in the sea and swim in the calm waters. Take some time to wander around the medieval town. Benissa has a beautifully preserved medieval quarter.
The churches and historic buildings are the popular attractions of the old town. The town has a number of restaurants and cafes where you can sample local delicacies. From Benissa, you can easily access the recreational facilities in Calpe and Moraira.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on villa santa susanna.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David