ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Why Green Card?
Total Articles: 2
The US Green card is a legal permission from the US government to live and work in the entire 50 states without any restrictions. Every foreign visa holder faces legal problems with certain visas, i.e: the study visa holder should not permit to do work and dependant (H4) visa holder not eligible to do any work in the USA. So green card eliminates all those problems. Usually the foreigner applying a green card for two purposes such as legal proof from US government and purchase anything, get health benefits, employment, study, travel restrictions and what the US citizen getting benefits from US government everything obtain through green card. The second purpose is legal proof of an individual, residency, address proofs, all transactions, every tax department and to participating in any events must require individual identity. The green card acts as an identification of all individuals. Even, the foreigner directly goes to their home country without any restrictions. Of course, in certain circumstances the alien gets a conditional green card of course it's also acts as a green card, except renewal time. The green card holder renews for every 10 years, but the conditional green card holder must renew for two years.
The US is a source of software jobs and business, every foreigner seeking an employment in the United States and high skilled talent immigrants have high chances to get a visa and most of those can obtain permanent residency. However, After WTC has collapsed, the US is giving high priority to the security. The social and economic growth is always increasing gradually in the United States, so who is seeking peaceful life, they are giving high priority to settle in the United States. Of course the US immigration department also allows those immigrants with high security rules and regulations. The old aged or too young foreigner or who needs good health and agreed to live in the out of the USA (Asylum) are having high chances to adjust their visa to a permanent residency.
The documentation process is too important to get a green card. The applying process is out of the USA is done under counseling, within the USA is called adjust the visa status. Most of the foreigners prefer to adjust their visa status. Most of the applicants are not qualified and filtering in the documentation process. The experienced NYC Immigration Attorney or legal consultant knowledge of Green card only done documentation process successfully.
Legal Articles1. Car Accidents Involving Uber And Lyft In Phoenix, Arizona
2. Car Accidents In Glendale: Seat Belt Injuries Overview
3. Slip And Fall Injuries: Contributive Causes And Premises That Are Mostly Found Risky
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Al Rowaad Is Available Around The Clock 24/7
5. Be Active Before Selecting A Lawyers For Your Personal Legal Issue.
Author: Lex Lords
6. First Day In Federal Prison
Author: Sanjoi Mazumder
7. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
8. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
9. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
10. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
11. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
12. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
13. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
15. Check Criminal Records