ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Why Green Card?
Total Articles: 2
The US Green card is a legal permission from the US government to live and work in the entire 50 states without any restrictions. Every foreign visa holder faces legal problems with certain visas, i.e: the study visa holder should not permit to do work and dependant (H4) visa holder not eligible to do any work in the USA. So green card eliminates all those problems. Usually the foreigner applying a green card for two purposes such as legal proof from US government and purchase anything, get health benefits, employment, study, travel restrictions and what the US citizen getting benefits from US government everything obtain through green card. The second purpose is legal proof of an individual, residency, address proofs, all transactions, every tax department and to participating in any events must require individual identity. The green card acts as an identification of all individuals. Even, the foreigner directly goes to their home country without any restrictions. Of course, in certain circumstances the alien gets a conditional green card of course it's also acts as a green card, except renewal time. The green card holder renews for every 10 years, but the conditional green card holder must renew for two years.
The US is a source of software jobs and business, every foreigner seeking an employment in the United States and high skilled talent immigrants have high chances to get a visa and most of those can obtain permanent residency. However, After WTC has collapsed, the US is giving high priority to the security. The social and economic growth is always increasing gradually in the United States, so who is seeking peaceful life, they are giving high priority to settle in the United States. Of course the US immigration department also allows those immigrants with high security rules and regulations. The old aged or too young foreigner or who needs good health and agreed to live in the out of the USA (Asylum) are having high chances to adjust their visa to a permanent residency.
The documentation process is too important to get a green card. The applying process is out of the USA is done under counseling, within the USA is called adjust the visa status. Most of the foreigners prefer to adjust their visa status. Most of the applicants are not qualified and filtering in the documentation process. The experienced NYC Immigration Attorney or legal consultant knowledge of Green card only done documentation process successfully.
Legal Articles1. Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Legal Interests
2. How To Find Best Dui Lawyer In New Jersey
Author: Michael Curtis Greenberg
3. Legal Agreement Template
4. Bail Bonds Services Might Help Create A Stressful Time Easier
5. Answering The Question About The Working Of Immigration Lawyer
Author: Kri Law
6. All You Need To Know About The Truck Accidents Attorney
Author: Bkr Law
7. Why To Sought The Assistance Of Truck Accident Lawyer?
Author: Sgro Law
8. Is Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney/lawyer Really Necessary?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
9. Be Served For The Better In Hiring Car Accident Attorney/lawyer
Author: JON ALAN LAFFERTY
10. Tips On How To Settle Your Slip And Fall Claim
11. Three Things To Look For In A Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Author: Marcus McGowan
12. How Oklahoma Business Lawyers Can Help You With Gun Trust Law
13. Arizona's Dog Bite Laws And How To Protect Yourself
14. Wrongful Death Attorney - How To File A Wrongful Death Claim
15. 7 Reasons Why Feizy Law Firm Has Got The Best Injury Attorney For Compensation In Dallas
Author: Nick Feizy