ALL >> Health >> View Article
Effective Methods To Get Rid Of Diarrhea Naturally
Total Articles: 128
Diarrhea is a disease which occurred by the increase in the regularity of bowel movement and increase in the laxity of stool or both. Diarrhea is also known as dysentery. Diarrhea is caused by increased emission of fluid into the intestine, decrease assimilation of fluid from the intestine or quick passage of stool throughout the intestine.
Natures do not tolerate the body to keep certain foods in the stomach or guts. Therefore, it results in occurrence of diarrhea. Few other causes that lead to diarrhea are eating either raw or over ripe fruits, mental distress, sudden fear, sorrow or panic, lack or overflow of bile in the bowels, disorders of the digestive systems because of rapid changes in the climate, etc.
There are many natural methods that you can use to get rid of diarrhea effectively. One of the best methods to get rid of diarrhea is to drink plenty of water. Water helps to check diarrhea, sharpen the hunger and also give relief form stomach pain, flatulence, constipation, vomiting and hiccups.
Another method to get rid of diarrhea is to consume natural foods. The people who are suffering from diarrhea are suggested to eat soft foods like khichadi, curd, mashed banana, etc. To get rid of diarrhea, take lassi prepared by plain curd, butter milk or 2 teaspoon of isabgol husk with butter milk. Along with this you can also eat fruits like apples and pomegranate juice and also take khichadi with curd.
Eating of masoor daal and rice are the best natural food that suggested for the patient of diarrhea and dysentery. Drinking of 130 ml of butter milk mixed with 15gms of honey will give relief from diarrhea. Eating of fruits like banana is also an effective method to get rid of diarrhea. Taking 2 bananas with 120gms of curd every day for some time gives relief from diarrhea, irregularity of the bowels and dysentery.
Give grate dried ginger and nutmeg with some water to the patient 3 times in a day to cure diarrhea. It is extremely helpful for kids. When the stools is thin than at that time bake cumin seeds mix with half teaspoon of honey and take it 4 times in a day. You are also suggested to take butter milk with cooked cumin seeds by adding black salt to it after the meals. It gives fast relief to you from diarrhea.
Clarified butter is another effective method that is used for various times to cure diarrhea and give relief to the patient quickly. To get rid of diarrhea take 1 teaspoon of clarified butter in ½ glass of hot water every day in the morning and evening. For kids cut the capacity as per their age.
Consumption of natural foods is an effective method to get rid of diarrhea easily and quickly. Along with these natural food items you are suggested to drink water after 1 hour from taking every meal because it helps to digest your food properly. Besides this, you should also take adequate quantity of extra liquids such as lemon water, kanji, rice gruel, etc. to get rid of diarrhea.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important