ALL >> Business >> View Article
Put Your Company In The Limelight With An Explainer Video
Total Articles: 355
The problem is, everybody's clocked on to online advertising, and there are so many advertisements out there that you have to work extra hard to get people to notice yours. One of the absolute best things you can do for your company is use an explainer video. These are short videos which you can put on your website which will explain to the viewer who you are, what you do and why they should be interested. Statistics show that people are 41% more likely to click on an advertisement if there is a video thumbnail accompanying it.
Explainer videos are an excellent advertising tool because on average a person will take less than one minute to make a purchasing decision. An explainer video will allow he you to give the viewer information quickly so that they can be persuaded in that time. The video should ideally be between 30 seconds and a minute long, but the shorter it is, the better, because most people will stop watching after less than a minute. This means you need to deliver important, concise information quickly. Don't waste time telling the viewer about your company's history and experience – if they want to know, they'll look on your website for that information. Instead, focus on telling the customer what you do and how you can help them.
Explainer video production is not always an easy thing because even though your video should be short and simple, it also needs to look professional and be visually engaging. That's why it's a good idea to leave it to the professionals and use an explainer videos company to do the work for you. The video needs to grab the viewer's attention as soon as it starts and hold it all the way until the end. Images and voice-overs should be used instead of text, and the animation should be interesting and fun. However, simplicity is key. You're not trying to make the next blockbuster movie, and excessive effects will just complicate things and distract the viewer from what you are trying to tell them.
Although explainer video production might require more work from you than creating a page of text, it has many benefits. Firstly, it will make your company come across as professional and creative. It will also give the you chance to show off your company's personality and boost your likeability. One of the biggest benefits is that it will reach more people, especially if you manage to make your video go viral. You don't have to just put the video on your website, and you can use free video hosting sites like YouTube and Vimeo to spread the word. This way, your video will be shared over social networking sites, too. It's a quick and easy way to gain lots of attention and let people know who you are and what you do.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.