ALL » Business >> View Article
Draw Attention And Boost Sales With An Explainer VideoBy Expert Author: Samuel Arthur
Another great thing about explainer videos is that they draw a lot of attention. 68% of people who watch videos online will share them with friends, so they're a great way to spread the word quickly, and people are 41% more likely to click on a link if it has a video thumbnail. Videos increase both exposure and sales, and are absolutely worth investing in.
There are, however, several requirements which need to be met to ensure your video is successful. For example, your video needs to be short - between one and two minutes in length - but it still needs to provide the audience with all the information they need to make a purchase. This means it needs to be simple and to-the-point. It also needs to be able to grab and hold the viewer's attention until the end. Most people will click away from a video in less than a minute, and it's up to you to persuade them to stay.
Because it can be difficult to make a video which is guaranteed to be successful, it's a good idea to look at video companies who can do it for you. There are several things you should look at in regards to these companies which will help you choose the best one for you. Firstly, you should look at their portfolio. Creating a video is not only a chance for you to present information about your company, but it's also a chance for you to show off your company's personality, too. Looking at previous videos that the video companies have made will give you a good idea of what sort of style they like to use, and whether or not they can make a video which fits your company well.
By looking at the company's portfolio, you will also be able to find out how much experience they have, and how good they are at what they do. Don't be fooled by a company who uses lots of flashy imagery and animation. Whilst this is all good because it will help to grab people's attention, sometimes simplicity is best because the information needs to be memorable. The main thing you want to look for is how good they are at scriptwriting. Can they create text which will give all the information you need it to in an interesting way?
The best video production services are the ones who will ask you as much as you want to ask them. If a company just asks you how soon you need the video or how much you want to spend, leave them and move on. Find yourself a company who will ask lots of questions about your company and the message you want to get across. This is a company who will work with you throughout the process to ensure that you get exactly what you want with a little professional magic thrown in to guarantee results.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta