ALL >> Business >> View Article
Draw Attention And Boost Sales With An Explainer Video
Total Articles: 340
Another great thing about explainer videos is that they draw a lot of attention. 68% of people who watch videos online will share them with friends, so they're a great way to spread the word quickly, and people are 41% more likely to click on a link if it has a video thumbnail. Videos increase both exposure and sales, and are absolutely worth investing in.
There are, however, several requirements which need to be met to ensure your video is successful. For example, your video needs to be short - between one and two minutes in length - but it still needs to provide the audience with all the information they need to make a purchase. This means it needs to be simple and to-the-point. It also needs to be able to grab and hold the viewer's attention until the end. Most people will click away from a video in less than a minute, and it's up to you to persuade them to stay.
Because it can be difficult to make a video which is guaranteed to be successful, it's a good idea to look at video companies who can do it for you. There are several things you should look at in regards to these companies which will help you choose the best one for you. Firstly, you should look at their portfolio. Creating a video is not only a chance for you to present information about your company, but it's also a chance for you to show off your company's personality, too. Looking at previous videos that the video companies have made will give you a good idea of what sort of style they like to use, and whether or not they can make a video which fits your company well.
By looking at the company's portfolio, you will also be able to find out how much experience they have, and how good they are at what they do. Don't be fooled by a company who uses lots of flashy imagery and animation. Whilst this is all good because it will help to grab people's attention, sometimes simplicity is best because the information needs to be memorable. The main thing you want to look for is how good they are at scriptwriting. Can they create text which will give all the information you need it to in an interesting way?
The best video production services are the ones who will ask you as much as you want to ask them. If a company just asks you how soon you need the video or how much you want to spend, leave them and move on. Find yourself a company who will ask lots of questions about your company and the message you want to get across. This is a company who will work with you throughout the process to ensure that you get exactly what you want with a little professional magic thrown in to guarantee results.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla