ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Add Style To The Front Look Of A Car With Custom Designed Headlights
Total Articles: 36
The perception of the headlights has changed among the car lovers. Now, rather looking at them as source of light or light bulb, driver are perceiving headlights as a style accessory for their car. Drivers are remodeling their car’s headlamps and giving them a new cool attractive looks. Automobiles companies are also striving to meet the demands of these insatiable drivers and making car lights more stylish and trendy. Although, there are many types of headlights are available in the market such as halogen, HID, LED and projector headlights, still people are experimenting with headlights to make it distinguish and unique from others.
Aftermarket accessories are the best way to find custom headlights and these accessories come in various designs tailored to the desire of drivers. One of the best illustrations for custom designed headlights is the angel eyes or halo, this light circles around the low and high beam lamps of the car. Often angel lights are LED in nature and give a sharp circular light. The angle light does not show any road to the driver and the only function it performs is to give car a weird and spectacular look, like the eyes of a devil. If the drivers are looking for a focused road light then they can use projector headlights. Projector headlights give projection to the beam of the light and focus light on the road. Often light emits by the car lamps spread to all of the possible direction, on the side of the road and vertically towards the sky. The light can be saved from being wasted with the projector and the projector headlamps collect the light beams and focus on the certain area. The projector headlights give the clear and brighter view of the road. Sometimes a halo lights circled around the projector headlights and give an eccentric look to the car.
People often notice a blue bright hazy light coming out of the cars and ponder about the light. Well it is HID (high intense discharge) headlight and most of the Mercedes and BMW cars are featuring this light. These are brighter and cooler than halogen bulbs and consume less energy. Halogen bulbs generate light in the filament but the light generated by the HID lamps is between two electrodes. The light emit by the HID lights are remarkably brighter and cooler. Therefore, the quantity and quality of light is higher than halogen bulbs. Halogen headlamps have been the oldest form of headlight and still most of the cars are coming in the halogen bulbs. These are traditional form of lightening where the filament of tungsten glow and produce lights. The reflector and the halogen gas make the bulb’s beam stronger and more focused. Halogens bulbs are easily get heated up and the durability of these bulbs is lower than others.
Head lamps are playing a significant role in the decoration of the front part of the car and most of the drivers choose fancy and interesting looking bulbs to spruce up the car’s look. The custom designed cars such as angel eye make a remarkable and head turning impression of the car in night when the light glows.
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson