ALL >> Business >> View Article
Eco Exploration Announces Open Logo Design Competition With $10k Usd Prize
Total Articles: 11
Nov. 19, 2012 - According to Eco Exploration CEO Mr. Andrew Davis, the company is undergoing growth and change and would benefit from a new symbol to reflect its progress. The current logo is based upon the Chilean flag with the three sides representing the tri-layer process of extraction, production and distribution of minerals. Mr. Davis went onto say that the company's logo designs will be judged by the board of directors at the beginning of January 2013 and the design selected will be implemented during the first quarter of the New Year. Prizes will be awarded at an official presentation ceremony in January.
“This is an opportunity for our shareholders, and our employees to get involved with the company's management. We will be looking at designs from shareholders and employees prior to those submitted by the general public.” CEO Mr. Andrew Davis
The winners of the competition will be invited to dine with the company's board of directors in Santiago at the end January, when a formal presentation will be made. Runners up in the competition will receive a token gesture as well as receiving an invitation to the celebratory dinner.
-Logos are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in JPG or PDF format only.
-Logos must be original and different to the current logo
-The deadline for all logo submissions will be January 20th, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. CLST.
Eco Exploration makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of its statements at the time of going to press. Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this statement are forward-looking. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “future,” “plan” or “planned,” “expects,” or “projected.” These forward-looking statements reflect numerous assumptions and involve a variety of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the company’s control that may cause actual results to differ materially from stated expectations. These risk factors include, among others, limited operating history, difficulty in identifying and marketing products, intense competition and additional risks factors as discussed in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available at http://www.sec.gov.
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India