ALL >> Business >> View Article
Eco Exploration Announces Open Logo Design Competition With $10k Usd Prize
Total Articles: 11
Nov. 19, 2012 - According to Eco Exploration CEO Mr. Andrew Davis, the company is undergoing growth and change and would benefit from a new symbol to reflect its progress. The current logo is based upon the Chilean flag with the three sides representing the tri-layer process of extraction, production and distribution of minerals. Mr. Davis went onto say that the company's logo designs will be judged by the board of directors at the beginning of January 2013 and the design selected will be implemented during the first quarter of the New Year. Prizes will be awarded at an official presentation ceremony in January.
“This is an opportunity for our shareholders, and our employees to get involved with the company's management. We will be looking at designs from shareholders and employees prior to those submitted by the general public.” CEO Mr. Andrew Davis
The winners of the competition will be invited to dine with the company's board of directors in Santiago at the end January, when a formal presentation will be made. Runners up in the competition will receive a token gesture as well as receiving an invitation to the celebratory dinner.
-Logos are to be submitted via email to email@example.com, in JPG or PDF format only.
-Logos must be original and different to the current logo
-The deadline for all logo submissions will be January 20th, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. CLST.
Eco Exploration makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of its statements at the time of going to press. Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this statement are forward-looking. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “future,” “plan” or “planned,” “expects,” or “projected.” These forward-looking statements reflect numerous assumptions and involve a variety of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the company’s control that may cause actual results to differ materially from stated expectations. These risk factors include, among others, limited operating history, difficulty in identifying and marketing products, intense competition and additional risks factors as discussed in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available at http://www.sec.gov.
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin