ALL >> Business >> View Article
Eco Exploration Announces Open Logo Design Competition With $10k Usd Prize
Total Articles: 11
Nov. 19, 2012 - According to Eco Exploration CEO Mr. Andrew Davis, the company is undergoing growth and change and would benefit from a new symbol to reflect its progress. The current logo is based upon the Chilean flag with the three sides representing the tri-layer process of extraction, production and distribution of minerals. Mr. Davis went onto say that the company's logo designs will be judged by the board of directors at the beginning of January 2013 and the design selected will be implemented during the first quarter of the New Year. Prizes will be awarded at an official presentation ceremony in January.
“This is an opportunity for our shareholders, and our employees to get involved with the company's management. We will be looking at designs from shareholders and employees prior to those submitted by the general public.” CEO Mr. Andrew Davis
The winners of the competition will be invited to dine with the company's board of directors in Santiago at the end January, when a formal presentation will be made. Runners up in the competition will receive a token gesture as well as receiving an invitation to the celebratory dinner.
-Logos are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in JPG or PDF format only.
-Logos must be original and different to the current logo
-The deadline for all logo submissions will be January 20th, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. CLST.
Eco Exploration makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy of its statements at the time of going to press. Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this statement are forward-looking. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “future,” “plan” or “planned,” “expects,” or “projected.” These forward-looking statements reflect numerous assumptions and involve a variety of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the company’s control that may cause actual results to differ materially from stated expectations. These risk factors include, among others, limited operating history, difficulty in identifying and marketing products, intense competition and additional risks factors as discussed in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available at http://www.sec.gov.
Business Articles1. Why You Must Discover The Piano
Author: Shanna Cazneaux
2. An Affordable Virtual Office Service
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans With Lowest Interest Rates
Author: Nicole jiang
4. Purchasing Guide For Recreations Headphones
Author: Natasha Grice
5. The Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
Author: Ravi Shankar Upahdyay
6. Carpet Cleaners In Orange County
7. How Moneylender Services Can Help You Consolidate Your Loan Requirement
Author: Nicole jiang
8. Carpet Cleaning In California
9. Crucial Industrial Lifting Accessories And Importance Of Their Inspection
Author: Asmita Lokhande
10. Easy Ways To Bring Down Your Heating & Cooling Costs
Author: Ron Neeley
11. Personalized Jute Bags Are A Must In 2017
12. Wedding Jute Bags - The Most Appealing Type Of Wedding Bags
13. Best Ticket Exchange Service
14. Jute Gift Bags - The Most Appealing And Eco-friendly Gift Bags
15. Fancy Jute Bags - How Fancy Can You Be?