ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Hgh Injections Are Used
Total Articles: 66
Some people want to look young as early as possible. For fulfilling this purpose they may adopt various tricks and techniques. Sometimes they are this much eager to look youthful that they do not even hesitate while using HGH(human growth hormone) injections. They think that it is the easiest way to get what they want, but it is not. These injections can affect human body very badly sometimes. To grow naturally is the best option because these injections directly affect the human hormones and sometimes cause many side effects.
The pituitary gland in the human body is responsible for producing human growth hormone in the body. These hormones help in the proper growth of the children and teenagers. These HGH hormones are also responsible for the regulation of body components, fluids in the body, bone and muscle growth and last but not the least fat metabolism. Synthetically produced HGH consists of highly active ingredients that can have positive as well as negative effects on the human body.
The level of natural HGH reduces with age. Anti aging is the result comes out with the decrease in the level of HGH in the human body. But it is not supposed to be fixed up by the use of artificial HGH injections. Even the use of such injections for anti aging is not FDA-approved. It is only prescribed to those persons who have problem of short stature because of some internal reasons or because their hormones are not functioning properly.
Cases In Children
There are some cases in which this injection is prescribed for children and those cases are:-
• A genetic disorder that affects development of girls- Tuner’s syndrome.
• For those children who are small for gestational age.
• For those who are HGH deficient
Cases In Adults
Same as for children there are some cases in adults also and those cases are:
• In case a person is having any muscle wasting disease like HIV/AIDS
• There arises some conditions because of which human body is not able to absorb nutrients called Bowel syndrome.
• Because of high deficiency of HGH because of pituitary tumors.
Users Who Use Hgh Without Prescription
There are some persons also, who are not suffering from any medical disorder, and still they are using HGH injections. They are using it for their body construction. Such people are one of those who want to look younger at a very early stage. But they might not be aware of the harmful effects these injections could produce. It is not necessary that HGH is always taken in the form of injections, pills and sprays are also available. It is harmful because it is digested by stomach before getting absorbed by the human body.
Side Effects Produced By HGH
Unprescribed use of HGH will lead to many problems and those problems are:
• Pain in muscle, joints and muscles.
• Can cause swelling in the body.
• Skin infections or numbness can be caused.
• The level of cholesterol may also increase.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas