ALL >> Education >> View Article
Want Aa Web Site That Turns Lookie Loos Into Buyers
Total Articles: 37
Web Site Blues? Need one, don't know where to start? Got one, but aren't getting enough sales?
If you need a Web site soon you may be wondering where to start and who to trust. All Web masters are not equal. Some do not know the marketing language-what I call "Passion Copywriting." Before you call a Web master, check out a book writing or internet coach to help you pre-plan, create sales-pulling headlines, write your sales letter, and how to connect them so all information leads to sales on your order page.
If you already have a Web page, I'm sure you put your heart and soul into it, even paid someone big money to put it up for you. Yet, if your home page's copy speaks lackluster, then you may be ready for a makeover. You may have submitted to the search engines without receiving targeted hits and buyers either.
You only have 10 seconds to impress your "to be" buyer. Apply these "Passion Copywriting" tips for your refreshed Web pages:
1.Write dazzling home-page copy that grabs your visitors by the collar.
Compel them through benefit-driven headlines. Just listing your book, product, service, or ezine falls flat every time. Write copy that seduces your visitors to buy whatever it is you want to sell.
Appeal to their emotions. "After you use my services, you will feel as young as child playing in the surf." Or, use concrete benefits rather than general ones. Instead of reduce your stress; try "Create leap out of bed energy when you use this method."
2. Quote a client or customer using their testimonial.
In their own words, clients can give you a strong recommendation your visitors will believe. It will arouse curiosity enough that your visitor will keep reading to find out more.
3. Let your visitor know your financial success.
Tell a story of your success and how your client or customer can do the same thing when they follow your advice. Use specifics such as: Judy's Success
- Raised Web book sales from $75 to $3000 (8 mo) over $4500 in 2004.
- Increased book and Internet coaching clients from 7 to 17 in two months.
- Increased search engine placement to # 1 in Google, Yahoo and 35 others (8 mo) using "book coaching."
- Increased ezine subscribers 15-25 a day (total 3500)
- Listed on 3140 Web sites with a hyperlink back to my Web site where I sell my services and products
4. Present solutions for your visitor's problem or challenge.
When you pay attention to where your visitor is now, pull them in with a question on it. "Does your Web site have low sales?" Then, offer 3-5 solutions for it in bullet form. These benefits are the results of using your product or service. Benefits sell.
5. Speak to your audience's resistances.
In your sales letter say something like, you're probably thinking, it will cost big time to use my Internet marketing service. Or you already have 5 eBooks on this topic and haven't used them, so why should you buy my book? Then, handle each objection of why you are the only choice for this helpful skill.
6. Flatter your reader.
Describe the kind of client or customer you want. Tell why the way they think, work or feel is important to you. Forget the "I" in your sales copy. Always approach the "you."
7. Use power words to entice your reader to take action.
Lists abound in many books, but of course you can use the basic best: free, you, discover, new, latest, guarantee, money, secret, act now, save, how to, reveal and success.
Instead of passive words like is, was, has, have, use strong verbs that either give a visual or elicit an emotion. How will your customer feel after he uses your service? Or, How will her life look after she reads your book?
Now is the time to be bold and even outrageous, so your visitor will not say "ho-hum" and leave. The more your "Passion Copywriting" entertains, the longer your visitor stays to see more of what you offer. One big compliment "I found so much great information on your site, I stay 2 hours."
Book and Internet Marke
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur