ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is Direct Response Copywriting The Ultimate Form Of Selling (well Is It)
Total Articles: 35
Some 80% of your ability to communicate comes from body language. So as soon as you are not in the room with someone it is five, (count 'em) times more difficult to sell someone then if you were there in person.
Of the remaining 20%, 13% of your ability to sell comes from your tone of voice. The final 7% comes from the words you use.
So no wonder the copywriter Has a Difficult Job To Do.
They are using 7% of the available persuasion arsenal to succeed. It gives them a focus on the sales process, more thought about what ideas they want to convey and the exact words they use to convey it.
In a Google ad you can see 25% increases just from changing one word. All sales and marketing is that sensitive to use of words. Only when you've got a written ad and measurement as exact as Google provides do you notice the difference.
This can translate into an advantage in other forms of selling too. The 'body language' and 'tone of voice' elements when selling in groups or one on one, 'mask' bad copy.
They can more than overcome any deficiencies in your sales copy.
Great Copy Can Make A Good Live Sales Person Great
Regardless of whether you are selling one on one or to groups, the 'copy' or pitch the salesperson delivers is going to make a big difference to their close rate.
Dan Kennedy always looked at creating a platform sales presentation as a copywriting assignment. His belief is that a lot of speaking coaches rely on skills to boost that aren't as immediately transferable to their clients as stronger more persuasive 'copy.'
What many people neglect is that copy is a kind of first skill that is transferable across media.
Think of copy as 'the message' that can be tweaked and adapted to be used in sales letters, webinars, speeches, space ads, Free standing inserts, postcards and so on.
There will be the need to do some editing to adjust the length and take the intrinsic strengths of each media and play to them.
A Sales Letter That Works Will Close More Delivered As A Speech
If you have a sales letter that is working, then you turn that copy into a speech, I guarantee you that when you deliver it live (assuming even a modicum of competence from the speaker and you are in front of the right audience) then it will close far more people than what it does when you use it as a sales letter.
Be sure that when you are trying to up your close rates that you are working with someone who understands copywriting. It is the easiest way to improve your sales results.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma