ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is Direct Response Copywriting The Ultimate Form Of Selling (well Is It)
Total Articles: 35
Some 80% of your ability to communicate comes from body language. So as soon as you are not in the room with someone it is five, (count 'em) times more difficult to sell someone then if you were there in person.
Of the remaining 20%, 13% of your ability to sell comes from your tone of voice. The final 7% comes from the words you use.
So no wonder the copywriter Has a Difficult Job To Do.
They are using 7% of the available persuasion arsenal to succeed. It gives them a focus on the sales process, more thought about what ideas they want to convey and the exact words they use to convey it.
In a Google ad you can see 25% increases just from changing one word. All sales and marketing is that sensitive to use of words. Only when you've got a written ad and measurement as exact as Google provides do you notice the difference.
This can translate into an advantage in other forms of selling too. The 'body language' and 'tone of voice' elements when selling in groups or one on one, 'mask' bad copy.
They can more than overcome any deficiencies in your sales copy.
Great Copy Can Make A Good Live Sales Person Great
Regardless of whether you are selling one on one or to groups, the 'copy' or pitch the salesperson delivers is going to make a big difference to their close rate.
Dan Kennedy always looked at creating a platform sales presentation as a copywriting assignment. His belief is that a lot of speaking coaches rely on skills to boost that aren't as immediately transferable to their clients as stronger more persuasive 'copy.'
What many people neglect is that copy is a kind of first skill that is transferable across media.
Think of copy as 'the message' that can be tweaked and adapted to be used in sales letters, webinars, speeches, space ads, Free standing inserts, postcards and so on.
There will be the need to do some editing to adjust the length and take the intrinsic strengths of each media and play to them.
A Sales Letter That Works Will Close More Delivered As A Speech
If you have a sales letter that is working, then you turn that copy into a speech, I guarantee you that when you deliver it live (assuming even a modicum of competence from the speaker and you are in front of the right audience) then it will close far more people than what it does when you use it as a sales letter.
Be sure that when you are trying to up your close rates that you are working with someone who understands copywriting. It is the easiest way to improve your sales results.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru