ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is Direct Response Copywriting The Ultimate Form Of Selling (well Is It)
Total Articles: 35
Some 80% of your ability to communicate comes from body language. So as soon as you are not in the room with someone it is five, (count 'em) times more difficult to sell someone then if you were there in person.
Of the remaining 20%, 13% of your ability to sell comes from your tone of voice. The final 7% comes from the words you use.
So no wonder the copywriter Has a Difficult Job To Do.
They are using 7% of the available persuasion arsenal to succeed. It gives them a focus on the sales process, more thought about what ideas they want to convey and the exact words they use to convey it.
In a Google ad you can see 25% increases just from changing one word. All sales and marketing is that sensitive to use of words. Only when you've got a written ad and measurement as exact as Google provides do you notice the difference.
This can translate into an advantage in other forms of selling too. The 'body language' and 'tone of voice' elements when selling in groups or one on one, 'mask' bad copy.
They can more than overcome any deficiencies in your sales copy.
Great Copy Can Make A Good Live Sales Person Great
Regardless of whether you are selling one on one or to groups, the 'copy' or pitch the salesperson delivers is going to make a big difference to their close rate.
Dan Kennedy always looked at creating a platform sales presentation as a copywriting assignment. His belief is that a lot of speaking coaches rely on skills to boost that aren't as immediately transferable to their clients as stronger more persuasive 'copy.'
What many people neglect is that copy is a kind of first skill that is transferable across media.
Think of copy as 'the message' that can be tweaked and adapted to be used in sales letters, webinars, speeches, space ads, Free standing inserts, postcards and so on.
There will be the need to do some editing to adjust the length and take the intrinsic strengths of each media and play to them.
A Sales Letter That Works Will Close More Delivered As A Speech
If you have a sales letter that is working, then you turn that copy into a speech, I guarantee you that when you deliver it live (assuming even a modicum of competence from the speaker and you are in front of the right audience) then it will close far more people than what it does when you use it as a sales letter.
Be sure that when you are trying to up your close rates that you are working with someone who understands copywriting. It is the easiest way to improve your sales results.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning