ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Shortcut 67 Minutes To Greater Sales Letter Success
Total Articles: 37
The bottom line is that when you write copy only conversion counts. That's it. Especially on the internet where you have unlimited free real estate you can use. Your only concern is how well your copy converts both in terms of quantity and quality.
Even a slight increase in conversion has flow on effects for other parts of your marketing. If your sales letter converts 10% better it means you'll have 10% more customers to monetise. Which means more profits, it means that you can afford 10% more traffic, and it might make a media that was a slight loser into a slight winner.
That 10% flows on throughout your marketing to the rest of your business and if exploited for maximum advantage it makes a huge difference.
As you can see, the small hinge that is conversion, makes a huge difference.
So how can I make such a big difference to my own business?
Its alarmingly simple really - read your sales letter aloud. Mark any sentences you stumble over or don't read right aloud.
Rewrite them so that you don't have that problem.
It sounds redundant but that is the difference between an amateur and a pro. That 10% edge can be yours or you can neglect it. The choice is yours.
Here's why it makes a difference. Most people still read as they were taught to at school. So little Johnny is sitting around in class learning to read and the teacher makes him read out loud. So for Johnny reading goes with speaking. After the teacher is convinced he is reading, Johnny continues to read but he has to have a little voice in his head going at speaking speed reading to him.
That voice is the voice that reads him your sales copy out aloud. If it stumbles or has a hard time with your copy it isn't anywhere near as convincing as if big Johnny's 'little reading child' was reading it to him.
It is also a big reason why so few people read these days - reading is painful and slow because of how people are taught to read. But that is a problem for another time.
That final polish in many cases is worth a 10% bump in conversion rate. 10% to 11% on a squeeze page. 1% to 1.1% on a sales letter. A Google ad goes from 2% to 2.2%, simply really.
Those little differences add up in way that swings huge doors for your business. They create more sales, allowing you to buy more traffic, pay more for your traffic and invest further in improving conversion.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away