ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Shortcut 67 Minutes To Greater Sales Letter Success
Total Articles: 37
The bottom line is that when you write copy only conversion counts. That's it. Especially on the internet where you have unlimited free real estate you can use. Your only concern is how well your copy converts both in terms of quantity and quality.
Even a slight increase in conversion has flow on effects for other parts of your marketing. If your sales letter converts 10% better it means you'll have 10% more customers to monetise. Which means more profits, it means that you can afford 10% more traffic, and it might make a media that was a slight loser into a slight winner.
That 10% flows on throughout your marketing to the rest of your business and if exploited for maximum advantage it makes a huge difference.
As you can see, the small hinge that is conversion, makes a huge difference.
So how can I make such a big difference to my own business?
Its alarmingly simple really - read your sales letter aloud. Mark any sentences you stumble over or don't read right aloud.
Rewrite them so that you don't have that problem.
It sounds redundant but that is the difference between an amateur and a pro. That 10% edge can be yours or you can neglect it. The choice is yours.
Here's why it makes a difference. Most people still read as they were taught to at school. So little Johnny is sitting around in class learning to read and the teacher makes him read out loud. So for Johnny reading goes with speaking. After the teacher is convinced he is reading, Johnny continues to read but he has to have a little voice in his head going at speaking speed reading to him.
That voice is the voice that reads him your sales copy out aloud. If it stumbles or has a hard time with your copy it isn't anywhere near as convincing as if big Johnny's 'little reading child' was reading it to him.
It is also a big reason why so few people read these days - reading is painful and slow because of how people are taught to read. But that is a problem for another time.
That final polish in many cases is worth a 10% bump in conversion rate. 10% to 11% on a squeeze page. 1% to 1.1% on a sales letter. A Google ad goes from 2% to 2.2%, simply really.
Those little differences add up in way that swings huge doors for your business. They create more sales, allowing you to buy more traffic, pay more for your traffic and invest further in improving conversion.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media