ALL >> Education >> View Article
Advertising Copy For Postcards
Total Articles: 35
Before we dig into advertising copy for postcards, we should take a quick look at the most common sizes. They include 4" x 6", 4.25" x 6", 5" x 7", 5.5" x 8.5", 6" x 9" and 5" x 11" and are often colored and waxed after the design and the copy is added to the pages. These postcards sizes are an effective tool in direct mailings to potential clients in the local region. The primary use is draw attention to your business and the way it's done is through great graphics and the right copywriting skills.
Once you select a size for your team to use, the advertising copy can be worked on next. The graphic design for the postcard can wait or it can be in predesigned stages. As the copywriter is designing the message for the postcard, you should get a preview of the developing content. You can ask for revisions and get the designer's input on the type of graphics that would work best. The copywriter will get your message presented in the right light by creating the basic layout for the content. They will work later on with your designer for the final finishing touches.
The advertising copy can be short and sweet but don't forget to add an actionable event. This includes visit us, call us, respond to this and much more. Figuring out the best actionable event for the postcard will depend on what you are offering. Some call to actions don't work very well with certain specials, discounts or other promotional ideas. The best bet is to gain attention, draw in interest, arouse action and get them to respond with facts, previous client comments and fast facts about your products or services.
The advertising copy may go through several drafts until your happy with the finished "voice", then you would send the copy to the designer to place the on the postcard for layout. The designer will find the best look for your business. They should provide you a draft copy, not a final copy! If they send you a final copy before you get the first drat, reject it! The second draft should be better and hopefully none of the written content needs to be reformatted or changed to fit on the postcard. Both sides of the postcard will be used. Keep a small space for the address and the postage. After you have approved the final work, you will be ready to send out your postcards.
Education Articles1. School Data Lists Reveals An Amazing Offer On Christmas And New Year On The Education Email List
2. 5 Top Tips For Teaching English To Kids
Author: MyTEFL Reviews
3. Choose A Brighter Career With Mca (master Of Computer Application )
4. How Technology Is Changing Education System
5. Last Minute Tips For Neet Aspirants
Author: SIKHA ROY
6. Oracle Fusion Hcm Online Training | Oracle Cloud Hcm Online Training
7. The Future Of Java
8. 11 Benefits Of Online English Speaking Course You May Not Consider (2018)
Author: Yogesh Vermani
9. An Overview Of Prince2 Training Along With Its Benefits
10. List Of Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs In Tourism
11. What Makes An Engineering College Great?
Author: Sit Pune
12. Kiwifruit Cultivation
13. Why Oracle's Java Programs Is So Popular And High In Demand
14. Selecting The Best Mba Colleges In Bangalore Depending Upon Three Salient Features
15. How Software Training Institutes Help To Increase The Coding Skills Of Students
Author: MindQ Systems