ALL >> Education >> View Article
Advertising Copy For Postcards
Total Articles: 35
Before we dig into advertising copy for postcards, we should take a quick look at the most common sizes. They include 4" x 6", 4.25" x 6", 5" x 7", 5.5" x 8.5", 6" x 9" and 5" x 11" and are often colored and waxed after the design and the copy is added to the pages. These postcards sizes are an effective tool in direct mailings to potential clients in the local region. The primary use is draw attention to your business and the way it's done is through great graphics and the right copywriting skills.
Once you select a size for your team to use, the advertising copy can be worked on next. The graphic design for the postcard can wait or it can be in predesigned stages. As the copywriter is designing the message for the postcard, you should get a preview of the developing content. You can ask for revisions and get the designer's input on the type of graphics that would work best. The copywriter will get your message presented in the right light by creating the basic layout for the content. They will work later on with your designer for the final finishing touches.
The advertising copy can be short and sweet but don't forget to add an actionable event. This includes visit us, call us, respond to this and much more. Figuring out the best actionable event for the postcard will depend on what you are offering. Some call to actions don't work very well with certain specials, discounts or other promotional ideas. The best bet is to gain attention, draw in interest, arouse action and get them to respond with facts, previous client comments and fast facts about your products or services.
The advertising copy may go through several drafts until your happy with the finished "voice", then you would send the copy to the designer to place the on the postcard for layout. The designer will find the best look for your business. They should provide you a draft copy, not a final copy! If they send you a final copy before you get the first drat, reject it! The second draft should be better and hopefully none of the written content needs to be reformatted or changed to fit on the postcard. Both sides of the postcard will be used. Keep a small space for the address and the postage. After you have approved the final work, you will be ready to send out your postcards.
Education Articles1. Guide For Final Year Engineering Student
Author: Ravi Gupta
2. Node Js Learning Institute In Delhi
Author: Dixit Mishra
3. Accredited And Recognized Management Institute
4. The Most Effective Method To Turn Students Into Responsible Digital Leaders
Author: Manish Ranjan
5. 4 Hidden Features In Java 9
6. Job Interview Tips: Interview Style Tips For Men And Women
7. Extremely Useful Php Tools
8. Guide To Select The Right It Training Institute For Career
Author: Smita Patel
9. What Are The Advantages Of Enrolling In A Hr Management Courses
10. Why Should Your Child Attend A Preschool In Albuquerque?
Author: Shirley Padilla
11. Java Gets Free Intellij Idea Licenses
12. How Devops Certification Is Important For Your Career
13. How Important It Is For Everyone To Enrol Into A Pte Institute
Author: Mia Seal
14. Why Should You Send Your Kid To The Child Care In Erskine Park?
Author: Katherine Harris
15. Buying Dashboard Cam Guide
Author: toni allen