ALL >> Education >> View Article
Advertising Copy For Postcards
Total Articles: 35
Before we dig into advertising copy for postcards, we should take a quick look at the most common sizes. They include 4" x 6", 4.25" x 6", 5" x 7", 5.5" x 8.5", 6" x 9" and 5" x 11" and are often colored and waxed after the design and the copy is added to the pages. These postcards sizes are an effective tool in direct mailings to potential clients in the local region. The primary use is draw attention to your business and the way it's done is through great graphics and the right copywriting skills.
Once you select a size for your team to use, the advertising copy can be worked on next. The graphic design for the postcard can wait or it can be in predesigned stages. As the copywriter is designing the message for the postcard, you should get a preview of the developing content. You can ask for revisions and get the designer's input on the type of graphics that would work best. The copywriter will get your message presented in the right light by creating the basic layout for the content. They will work later on with your designer for the final finishing touches.
The advertising copy can be short and sweet but don't forget to add an actionable event. This includes visit us, call us, respond to this and much more. Figuring out the best actionable event for the postcard will depend on what you are offering. Some call to actions don't work very well with certain specials, discounts or other promotional ideas. The best bet is to gain attention, draw in interest, arouse action and get them to respond with facts, previous client comments and fast facts about your products or services.
The advertising copy may go through several drafts until your happy with the finished "voice", then you would send the copy to the designer to place the on the postcard for layout. The designer will find the best look for your business. They should provide you a draft copy, not a final copy! If they send you a final copy before you get the first drat, reject it! The second draft should be better and hopefully none of the written content needs to be reformatted or changed to fit on the postcard. Both sides of the postcard will be used. Keep a small space for the address and the postage. After you have approved the final work, you will be ready to send out your postcards.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning