ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Master Class Turn Your Website Into A Lead Generation Machine
Total Articles: 38
I often encounter clients and potential clients that have a website serving as a cost centre, rather than as a profit centre.
A website doesn't have to be 'cost' in your business, it can be a valuable asset - more is required to build the asset but the rewards pay for themself in the form of increased profits and new clients.
Step 1: Admit your website's job is to generate leads.
When you know your website's job is to generate leads then form can follow function. Now the website's job can be measured accurately - leads generated.
The people who know what a website that generates leads looks like are not the web developers and website specialists as you might expect. It is direct response marketers and direct response copywriters.
If you decide you need outside help to turn your website into a lead generation machine be very careful about what sort of outside help you get.
Step 2: Create the website so that everything is contributing to its goal
Everything not contributing to the goal of the website (to generate leads) works like an anchor preventing you from reaching that goal with 100% effectiveness.
If you want your website to generate leads it needs to be able to convert the traffic sent to it. This is like a one shot proposition. If the traffic comes and you don't capture their contact information then you are unlikely to ever get them to respond again - they are lost.
For the money, time and effort expended getting someone to your website be sure that everything is stacked in your favour.
The single most important element of converting traffic to leads is the quality of your copy. The better the sales message the more it will convert. That simple - this is vitally important to get the best copy you can to convert traffic into leads.
Step 3: Get the traffic there
Last but not least you need traffic. Some people try and do lead generation based on the philosophy that if they send enough traffic to a given website then they are all but guaranteed to generate enough leads. This is why I made the point of making traffic after conversion. Better conversion means a bigger return from a given amount of traffic.
The more leads you get the more sales you make, the more traffic you can afford. Converting the traffic is what counts.
As your conversion goes up the more traffic you can afford to get to your lead generating machine.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert