ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Master Class Turn Your Website Into A Lead Generation Machine
Total Articles: 38
I often encounter clients and potential clients that have a website serving as a cost centre, rather than as a profit centre.
A website doesn't have to be 'cost' in your business, it can be a valuable asset - more is required to build the asset but the rewards pay for themself in the form of increased profits and new clients.
Step 1: Admit your website's job is to generate leads.
When you know your website's job is to generate leads then form can follow function. Now the website's job can be measured accurately - leads generated.
The people who know what a website that generates leads looks like are not the web developers and website specialists as you might expect. It is direct response marketers and direct response copywriters.
If you decide you need outside help to turn your website into a lead generation machine be very careful about what sort of outside help you get.
Step 2: Create the website so that everything is contributing to its goal
Everything not contributing to the goal of the website (to generate leads) works like an anchor preventing you from reaching that goal with 100% effectiveness.
If you want your website to generate leads it needs to be able to convert the traffic sent to it. This is like a one shot proposition. If the traffic comes and you don't capture their contact information then you are unlikely to ever get them to respond again - they are lost.
For the money, time and effort expended getting someone to your website be sure that everything is stacked in your favour.
The single most important element of converting traffic to leads is the quality of your copy. The better the sales message the more it will convert. That simple - this is vitally important to get the best copy you can to convert traffic into leads.
Step 3: Get the traffic there
Last but not least you need traffic. Some people try and do lead generation based on the philosophy that if they send enough traffic to a given website then they are all but guaranteed to generate enough leads. This is why I made the point of making traffic after conversion. Better conversion means a bigger return from a given amount of traffic.
The more leads you get the more sales you make, the more traffic you can afford. Converting the traffic is what counts.
As your conversion goes up the more traffic you can afford to get to your lead generating machine.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde