ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Master Class Turn Your Website Into A Lead Generation Machine
Total Articles: 38
I often encounter clients and potential clients that have a website serving as a cost centre, rather than as a profit centre.
A website doesn't have to be 'cost' in your business, it can be a valuable asset - more is required to build the asset but the rewards pay for themself in the form of increased profits and new clients.
Step 1: Admit your website's job is to generate leads.
When you know your website's job is to generate leads then form can follow function. Now the website's job can be measured accurately - leads generated.
The people who know what a website that generates leads looks like are not the web developers and website specialists as you might expect. It is direct response marketers and direct response copywriters.
If you decide you need outside help to turn your website into a lead generation machine be very careful about what sort of outside help you get.
Step 2: Create the website so that everything is contributing to its goal
Everything not contributing to the goal of the website (to generate leads) works like an anchor preventing you from reaching that goal with 100% effectiveness.
If you want your website to generate leads it needs to be able to convert the traffic sent to it. This is like a one shot proposition. If the traffic comes and you don't capture their contact information then you are unlikely to ever get them to respond again - they are lost.
For the money, time and effort expended getting someone to your website be sure that everything is stacked in your favour.
The single most important element of converting traffic to leads is the quality of your copy. The better the sales message the more it will convert. That simple - this is vitally important to get the best copy you can to convert traffic into leads.
Step 3: Get the traffic there
Last but not least you need traffic. Some people try and do lead generation based on the philosophy that if they send enough traffic to a given website then they are all but guaranteed to generate enough leads. This is why I made the point of making traffic after conversion. Better conversion means a bigger return from a given amount of traffic.
The more leads you get the more sales you make, the more traffic you can afford. Converting the traffic is what counts.
As your conversion goes up the more traffic you can afford to get to your lead generating machine.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy