ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Master Class Turn Your Website Into A Lead Generation Machine
Total Articles: 38
I often encounter clients and potential clients that have a website serving as a cost centre, rather than as a profit centre.
A website doesn't have to be 'cost' in your business, it can be a valuable asset - more is required to build the asset but the rewards pay for themself in the form of increased profits and new clients.
Step 1: Admit your website's job is to generate leads.
When you know your website's job is to generate leads then form can follow function. Now the website's job can be measured accurately - leads generated.
The people who know what a website that generates leads looks like are not the web developers and website specialists as you might expect. It is direct response marketers and direct response copywriters.
If you decide you need outside help to turn your website into a lead generation machine be very careful about what sort of outside help you get.
Step 2: Create the website so that everything is contributing to its goal
Everything not contributing to the goal of the website (to generate leads) works like an anchor preventing you from reaching that goal with 100% effectiveness.
If you want your website to generate leads it needs to be able to convert the traffic sent to it. This is like a one shot proposition. If the traffic comes and you don't capture their contact information then you are unlikely to ever get them to respond again - they are lost.
For the money, time and effort expended getting someone to your website be sure that everything is stacked in your favour.
The single most important element of converting traffic to leads is the quality of your copy. The better the sales message the more it will convert. That simple - this is vitally important to get the best copy you can to convert traffic into leads.
Step 3: Get the traffic there
Last but not least you need traffic. Some people try and do lead generation based on the philosophy that if they send enough traffic to a given website then they are all but guaranteed to generate enough leads. This is why I made the point of making traffic after conversion. Better conversion means a bigger return from a given amount of traffic.
The more leads you get the more sales you make, the more traffic you can afford. Converting the traffic is what counts.
As your conversion goes up the more traffic you can afford to get to your lead generating machine.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program