ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Tips To Boosting Your Next Sales Letter's Response! (right Now!)
Total Articles: 38
Time is of the essence and the time it takes us to put together a great sales letter is equally scarce. However, we can more than offset a little extra time with a whole lot of extra response. Here are 5 ways I use to quickly boost a sales letters response.
Tip 1: Write lots of headlines.
Headlines are the most important factor in the success of a piece of copy. So write lots of them giving yourself more chances to write a winner. An extra hour of headline writing is often rewarded with an a few good headlines (from a long list of headlines) and the additional conversions will be a godsend.
Tip 2: Get More Views of The Sales Letter
If you are even a reasonable copywriter with a working sales letter, just getting more views of the letter will be beneficial. It might be as simple as writing half a dozen extra auto responder emails, or adding additional mailing steps.
Tip 3: Additional research to uncover new benefits
If you can find a new benefit or a new problem your product solves to feature in your sales letter. Then you can test that against the control and see if you can boost response. I've taken boring vanilla B2B staple products and turned them into a way for the customer to increase profits and productivity. Everyone else was saying "We got 'X,' do you want to buy it for 'Y'?"
Tip 4: Change Media
Let's step back a second. Copywriting is the art of crafting a compelling message. If you have working letter copy it can be tweaked as a webinar, as an interview, as a video. Instead of a sales letter try a video sales letter. Instead of mailing it, try recording a CD and sending that. Try filling a room with live prospects and delivering the copy as a speech... Media affects response rates.
Tip 5: Change The Offer
What you offer and how you offer it affect response greatly. One of the most important tasks that needs to be completed during research is the 'Deal Sheet.' See how many ways you can come up with to present the offer and the premiums to make them as compelling as possible.
You can try using these alternative presentations to see what works.
Or if you have the power, you can change the offer completely. You can test price or change the premiums. Add a choice of premiums. All of these will boost your letter's conversion rate.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation