ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Zduplex Communication Framework And C# Socket Programming
Total Articles: 1
ZDuplex communication framework
.NET Communication framework Enables Bi-Directional Network Apps.
New toolset enables bi-directional network applications. Developers using Microsoft's .NET WCF, Remoting classes and raw C# socket programming to facilitate interprocess communication now have a tool for building bi-directional network applications.
Binomsoftware is providing this and other new capabilities designed to extend that API in the latest release of its ZDuplex software development kit (SDK) for .NET. ZDuplex provides a communication library and universal network-communication framework for Windows OS based computers. It enables bi-directional synchronous/asynchronous communication by sending the objects or executing methods on the server/client.
ZDuplex is the only framework on the market that makes the communication virtually symmetrical. After the connection is established, the client and the server sides have the mirror image functionality. The tool currently supports .NET Framework, as well as Mono. Next releases will also target the handheld devices such as mobile phones, tablets and Win CE devices. First released in 2002, Microsoft's .NET Remoting API was designed to facilitate interprocess communication, which is sometimes called "inter-thread communication" because it involves the exchange of data among threads in two or more processes. Unlike standard Microsoft remoting, which extends the event-based model, ZDuplex implements direct method calls, which improve performance. Also, it doesn't require the configuration, it runs straight out of box. The instantiation of the communication object in ZDuplex is only one line of the code. The ZDuplex framework allows sending the files or any other serializable object. Each file transfer is verified by checking the CRC. If the secure connection is required, the system can work on the top of SSL layer. In this case, the certificate is created on the server by running the batch file. The system auto reconnects if the connection is lost for any reason. The way the connection is tested is by sending the KeepAlive object on a regular basis. Apart from that, the framework can use a password-protected connection. The framework aimes at the developers of any level ranging from the computer enthusiasts to the seasoned professionals. It speeds up the development considerably and cuts the development costs.
2. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
3. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
4. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
5. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
6. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
7. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
8. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
9. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
10. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown
11. Top 5 Benefits Of Bakery Management System.
12. Progress 4gl, Openedge, Rollbase Application Development Long Island New York|
13. Website Hosting Services Long Island, New York | Pal Software
14. Biometric Software Solution Provider Long Island New York
15. Healthcare Software Solutions Long Island