ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Best Restaurants In Hong Kong, From Dim Sum To Private Restaurants
Total Articles: 452
Hong Kong is a cultural mixing pot, known for its amazing shopping, cultural sites and, of course, the food. Of the top-rated global restaurants, Hong Kong is home to many in the top 10. Whether you're in the mood for excellent Cantonese food, a relaxing evening cocktail or some traditional dim sum, Hong Kong has you covered. Here's a look at some of the best Hong Kong restaurants to check out during your stay among the more than 11,000 to choose from.
1. Private Speakeasy-Style Restaurants
Hong Kong is known for its private dining business and these small eateries are designed for customers who want to remain private. Ta Pantry is one of the greatest, run by model-turned-chef Tata and her brother, who distributes wine in the region. Another great option is Yin Yang, which is found in a 1930's colonial-style home with excellent Chinese food made with ingredients from an organic farm.
2. Veggies with a View
Those interested in simple vegetarian meals can stop by Po Lin Monastery, which comes with magnificent views. Be sure to take the Ngong Ping cable car for beautiful, sweeping 360 degree views. Once you finish eating, you can climb the steps to visit the Giant Buddha, the largest outdoor seated bronze Buddha in the world. This is definitely one of the best restaurants in Hong Kong for diners who prefer the simple side of life.
3. Hong Kong Restaurants with Great Dim Sum
What trip to Hong Kong is complete without enjoying some dim sum? If you want to take in a view while you eat, check out Man Wah, with tiger prawn dumplings, beef tenderloin puff and black pepper sauce, plus their famous Man Wah-style fried noodles. You can also stop by Luk Yu Tea House for their dumplings or check out the new branch of Tim Ho Wan, which is well-known for its affordable food but be prepared for long lines.
4. French Dining
In the mood for French food? Head to the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and order from the menu at Caprice, the first of many French Hong Kong restaurants to receive three Michelin stars. This formal restaurant boasts Czech crystal chandeliers that illuminate beautiful platters of frogs' legs provençale and scrumptious line-caught sea bass.
5. Hip Dining
Want something a bit different? Try Ronin, from the owners of Yardbird. This very small restaurant has no signs or windows and it's quickly gained a reputation as one of the hippest and best restaurants in Hong Kong. The sashimi is absolutely wonderful, but it's best to visit with a few friends and share small plates. Be sure to try their tender baby squid, dressed in sweet and sour ume dressing, and the house specialty drink of infused shochu.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley