ALL >> General >> View Article
Give Your Life A Spiritual Meaning With Hajj
Total Articles: 533
Our divine and holy books teach us the resolve of human life i.e. to fulfill all our responsibilities and come nearer to Allah. After the accomplishment of our obligations, we all must endeavor to come nearer to Allah and fulfill our spiritual responsibility.Hajj is the main crux of our life and every single person must attempt to accomplish their pilgrimage before they vacate this humanly world.
Hajj is the yearly Islamic journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is the major yearly pilgrimage of the world. It is also identified as the fifth pillar of Islam. For Muslims, travelling for Hajj and Umrah is necessary. Every able Muslim must take the initiative to outline and plan their life in such a way that they come nearer to God. It is a way of showing harmony amongst the Muslim people and their honor to God.
The hajj begins from 8th -12th day of Dhu aj Hijjah, which cascades on the 12th and the preceding month of the Islamic calendar. It is a lunate calendar which comes eleven days less than the Gregorian calendar usually employed in the western world.
The connotation of Hajj pilgrimage is usually connected to the life of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad during the 7th century. Numerous Muslims are of the opinion that the ceremony to Mecca is related with the period of Abraham.
This year too for Haj and Umrah hajjis from all over the world will meet collectively to form the hajj groups to finish their divine demonstration. They accomplish all the ceremonies, the central one being where every Muslim must walk anti-clockwise for seven times circling the Kaaba- the dice formed structure that functions as the Muslim track for devotions. Hajjis come and kiss the Kaaba; go back and forth the mounts of Al Safa and Al- Marwah, drink water from the Zamzam well, position themselves on the prairies of Mount Arafat and throw stones on the Devil. After that the tourists shear their head, perform the animal sacrifice and then the festivity starts with the commencement of the four day festival of Eid al Adha.
Tourists can also come to Mecca and form the Hajj groups to complete the ceremonies during the year most appropriate for them. This year too tourists can come to Mecca and get all the provisions completed before the blessed period.
When you have to come to this place, then contact Hajis who will provide you all the services and that too at sensible prices. You can even customize your packages as per your requirement.
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India