ALL >> General >> View Article
Give Your Life A Spiritual Meaning With Hajj
Total Articles: 533
Our divine and holy books teach us the resolve of human life i.e. to fulfill all our responsibilities and come nearer to Allah. After the accomplishment of our obligations, we all must endeavor to come nearer to Allah and fulfill our spiritual responsibility.Hajj is the main crux of our life and every single person must attempt to accomplish their pilgrimage before they vacate this humanly world.
Hajj is the yearly Islamic journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is the major yearly pilgrimage of the world. It is also identified as the fifth pillar of Islam. For Muslims, travelling for Hajj and Umrah is necessary. Every able Muslim must take the initiative to outline and plan their life in such a way that they come nearer to God. It is a way of showing harmony amongst the Muslim people and their honor to God.
The hajj begins from 8th -12th day of Dhu aj Hijjah, which cascades on the 12th and the preceding month of the Islamic calendar. It is a lunate calendar which comes eleven days less than the Gregorian calendar usually employed in the western world.
The connotation of Hajj pilgrimage is usually connected to the life of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad during the 7th century. Numerous Muslims are of the opinion that the ceremony to Mecca is related with the period of Abraham.
This year too for Haj and Umrah hajjis from all over the world will meet collectively to form the hajj groups to finish their divine demonstration. They accomplish all the ceremonies, the central one being where every Muslim must walk anti-clockwise for seven times circling the Kaaba- the dice formed structure that functions as the Muslim track for devotions. Hajjis come and kiss the Kaaba; go back and forth the mounts of Al Safa and Al- Marwah, drink water from the Zamzam well, position themselves on the prairies of Mount Arafat and throw stones on the Devil. After that the tourists shear their head, perform the animal sacrifice and then the festivity starts with the commencement of the four day festival of Eid al Adha.
Tourists can also come to Mecca and form the Hajj groups to complete the ceremonies during the year most appropriate for them. This year too tourists can come to Mecca and get all the provisions completed before the blessed period.
When you have to come to this place, then contact Hajis who will provide you all the services and that too at sensible prices. You can even customize your packages as per your requirement.
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas