ALL >> General >> View Article
Give Your Life A Spiritual Meaning With Hajj
Total Articles: 533
Our divine and holy books teach us the resolve of human life i.e. to fulfill all our responsibilities and come nearer to Allah. After the accomplishment of our obligations, we all must endeavor to come nearer to Allah and fulfill our spiritual responsibility.Hajj is the main crux of our life and every single person must attempt to accomplish their pilgrimage before they vacate this humanly world.
Hajj is the yearly Islamic journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is the major yearly pilgrimage of the world. It is also identified as the fifth pillar of Islam. For Muslims, travelling for Hajj and Umrah is necessary. Every able Muslim must take the initiative to outline and plan their life in such a way that they come nearer to God. It is a way of showing harmony amongst the Muslim people and their honor to God.
The hajj begins from 8th -12th day of Dhu aj Hijjah, which cascades on the 12th and the preceding month of the Islamic calendar. It is a lunate calendar which comes eleven days less than the Gregorian calendar usually employed in the western world.
The connotation of Hajj pilgrimage is usually connected to the life of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad during the 7th century. Numerous Muslims are of the opinion that the ceremony to Mecca is related with the period of Abraham.
This year too for Haj and Umrah hajjis from all over the world will meet collectively to form the hajj groups to finish their divine demonstration. They accomplish all the ceremonies, the central one being where every Muslim must walk anti-clockwise for seven times circling the Kaaba- the dice formed structure that functions as the Muslim track for devotions. Hajjis come and kiss the Kaaba; go back and forth the mounts of Al Safa and Al- Marwah, drink water from the Zamzam well, position themselves on the prairies of Mount Arafat and throw stones on the Devil. After that the tourists shear their head, perform the animal sacrifice and then the festivity starts with the commencement of the four day festival of Eid al Adha.
Tourists can also come to Mecca and form the Hajj groups to complete the ceremonies during the year most appropriate for them. This year too tourists can come to Mecca and get all the provisions completed before the blessed period.
When you have to come to this place, then contact Hajis who will provide you all the services and that too at sensible prices. You can even customize your packages as per your requirement.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln