ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Subaru Forester Gives You The Ultimate Driving Experience
Total Articles: 31
Subaru Forester is a crossover introduced in 1997 by Subaru, the automobile division of Japanese transportation conglomerate, Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI). Forester was introduced as a compact crossover wagon sharing its platform with Impreza. A decade later, Forester evolved as a mid-size crossover SUV.
2014 Subaru Forester XT is the latest Forester model from the Japanese auto mobile maker. The fourth generation Forester comes up with added features and new sophisticated looks. Subaru, often known for doing something different from the hoi-polloi, has shown a desire to move towards mainstream with its latest Forester model.
The basic Forester is powered by a 170-horsepower 2.5-litre flat-four boxer engine, while the XT comes with a 2.0 liter turbocharged engine that gives Forester an air of unrestrained power. XT generates 250 horse power and 258 pound-feet of torque. An rpm of 2,000 - 4,800 gives the driver additional control to smoothly navigate through tough driving conditions.
The vehicle can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometers an hour in an impressive 6.3 seconds. Subaru Intelligent Drive allows the driver to pick a driving mode of his choice through the help of several buttons mounted on the steering. The XT also comes with 18-inch alloys, satnav and the usual in-cab mod cons.
There is additional interior space and the cabin is nicely attired boasting of a nice leather trim. XT model gives you the luxury of sliding roof that opens up the whole cabin.
It also features something called X-Mode. When operational, the system enhances the engine, transmission, brakes, and stability control for better grip over slippery surfaces.
If you live in and around Ontario, Canada and wish to be a proud owner of a Subaru vehicle, it is imperative that you look around for quality Subaru dealers. A personal visit to a reputable dealer or checking its website will give you a good idea about Subaru vehicles and the service provided by the dealer.
Make sure you buy your car from authentic Subaru dealers who provide excellent pre-sales and after-sales service. Look for the number of years they have been operational and the ratings they have received from independent rating agencies.
Subaru Forester XT is more of a family car with one of the very best AWD system. Its 2.0 liter turbocharged engine packs a real punch and the cabins are comfortable and spacious enough to enjoy a lengthy trip with your family without feeling exhausted.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola