ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Subaru Forester Gives You The Ultimate Driving Experience
Total Articles: 31
Subaru Forester is a crossover introduced in 1997 by Subaru, the automobile division of Japanese transportation conglomerate, Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI). Forester was introduced as a compact crossover wagon sharing its platform with Impreza. A decade later, Forester evolved as a mid-size crossover SUV.
2014 Subaru Forester XT is the latest Forester model from the Japanese auto mobile maker. The fourth generation Forester comes up with added features and new sophisticated looks. Subaru, often known for doing something different from the hoi-polloi, has shown a desire to move towards mainstream with its latest Forester model.
The basic Forester is powered by a 170-horsepower 2.5-litre flat-four boxer engine, while the XT comes with a 2.0 liter turbocharged engine that gives Forester an air of unrestrained power. XT generates 250 horse power and 258 pound-feet of torque. An rpm of 2,000 - 4,800 gives the driver additional control to smoothly navigate through tough driving conditions.
The vehicle can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometers an hour in an impressive 6.3 seconds. Subaru Intelligent Drive allows the driver to pick a driving mode of his choice through the help of several buttons mounted on the steering. The XT also comes with 18-inch alloys, satnav and the usual in-cab mod cons.
There is additional interior space and the cabin is nicely attired boasting of a nice leather trim. XT model gives you the luxury of sliding roof that opens up the whole cabin.
It also features something called X-Mode. When operational, the system enhances the engine, transmission, brakes, and stability control for better grip over slippery surfaces.
If you live in and around Ontario, Canada and wish to be a proud owner of a Subaru vehicle, it is imperative that you look around for quality Subaru dealers. A personal visit to a reputable dealer or checking its website will give you a good idea about Subaru vehicles and the service provided by the dealer.
Make sure you buy your car from authentic Subaru dealers who provide excellent pre-sales and after-sales service. Look for the number of years they have been operational and the ratings they have received from independent rating agencies.
Subaru Forester XT is more of a family car with one of the very best AWD system. Its 2.0 liter turbocharged engine packs a real punch and the cabins are comfortable and spacious enough to enjoy a lengthy trip with your family without feeling exhausted.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai