ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Delegates To Attend Asia Trade Finance Week 2013
Total Articles: 24
July 5, 2013 - HONG KONG -- As one of Asia’s premier trade finance assemblies, Exporta’s 5th Annual Asia Trade Finance Week in Singapore will see over 600 high level delegates from various industry sectors meeting and collaborating on global themes and trends. As a global trade hub, Singapore will host buyers and sellers from across the world, highlighting the importance of Asian markets in global trade.
According to Chief Executive Officer Mr. Jason Woo, The Woo Group will send delegates as part of a networking exercise with the aim of forging new alliances and seeking out new investor relations contacts as well as potential stock listings.
Chief Executive Officer Mr. Woo said “We work in a competitive industry, so it’s important that we proactively seek out high level contracts, and I’m confident that the Asia Trade Finance Week in Singapore will provide an ideal platform for us to find new partners and associates”.
The Event, which is sponsored by the likes of HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America – Merill Lynch, JP Morgan, Citibank, DBS and many other high profile financial institutions and is sure to attract high level executives from across the world.
The Woo Group’s Chairman Mr. Jon Woo commented, “The Woo Group as a support analyst has much to offer and many candidates to offer to, so the event is a potentially lucrative opportunity for the Company; and ultimately, it’s an opportunity we cannot afford to miss”.
Neither Mr. Jon Woo nor Mr. Jason Woo will be in attendance; however Dr. Lian Cheung The Woo Group’s recently appointed head of investment analysis will attend the event, along with one other yet to be named representative.
About The Company
The Woo Group is privately owned and funded by the Woo family here in Hong Kong, we have no shareholders or investors.
The Woo Group was established in 2002 by the founding fathers Jon and Jason Woo, of the Hong Kong Woo family, whose enormous wealth and expertise in the financial industry ensured immediate success, which The Woo Group continues to enjoy today.
In its infancy The Woo Group employed only 15 members of staff, a number that has now grown to over 800 making The Woo Group the largest, not to mention most prestigious equity research house in Hong Kong.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women