ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Delegates To Attend Asia Trade Finance Week 2013
Total Articles: 24
July 5, 2013 - HONG KONG -- As one of Asia’s premier trade finance assemblies, Exporta’s 5th Annual Asia Trade Finance Week in Singapore will see over 600 high level delegates from various industry sectors meeting and collaborating on global themes and trends. As a global trade hub, Singapore will host buyers and sellers from across the world, highlighting the importance of Asian markets in global trade.
According to Chief Executive Officer Mr. Jason Woo, The Woo Group will send delegates as part of a networking exercise with the aim of forging new alliances and seeking out new investor relations contacts as well as potential stock listings.
Chief Executive Officer Mr. Woo said “We work in a competitive industry, so it’s important that we proactively seek out high level contracts, and I’m confident that the Asia Trade Finance Week in Singapore will provide an ideal platform for us to find new partners and associates”.
The Event, which is sponsored by the likes of HSBC, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America – Merill Lynch, JP Morgan, Citibank, DBS and many other high profile financial institutions and is sure to attract high level executives from across the world.
The Woo Group’s Chairman Mr. Jon Woo commented, “The Woo Group as a support analyst has much to offer and many candidates to offer to, so the event is a potentially lucrative opportunity for the Company; and ultimately, it’s an opportunity we cannot afford to miss”.
Neither Mr. Jon Woo nor Mr. Jason Woo will be in attendance; however Dr. Lian Cheung The Woo Group’s recently appointed head of investment analysis will attend the event, along with one other yet to be named representative.
About The Company
The Woo Group is privately owned and funded by the Woo family here in Hong Kong, we have no shareholders or investors.
The Woo Group was established in 2002 by the founding fathers Jon and Jason Woo, of the Hong Kong Woo family, whose enormous wealth and expertise in the financial industry ensured immediate success, which The Woo Group continues to enjoy today.
In its infancy The Woo Group employed only 15 members of staff, a number that has now grown to over 800 making The Woo Group the largest, not to mention most prestigious equity research house in Hong Kong.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth