ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Miami Landscaping Is A Investment
Landscaping is truly one of the best investments in terms of home improvement projects, with the ability to pay you back with larger dividends than the current stock market or even a 401(k) plan. According to a recent Gallup Survey, 62% of homeowners in the United States feel that an investment in Miami landscaping or lawns is good or better compared to other home improvements. Your return on investment (ROI) can be between 100-200% for any landscaping improvement, compared to the average ROI with a new deck or patio of only 40-70% of the installation cost. A beautiful, well maintained landscape will also add up to 15% to your home's value, according to buyers.
There are a few ways lawn service in Miami can pay off for you. The trees and new landscaping will add value to your home, raising its value and resale price. Realtors estimate that about 95% of prospective buyers won't even leave the car to view your home if it doesn't get their attention from the street. Your home's appearance has a great deal to do with the landscaping, so it pays to invest in this area. In some areas, mature landscaping is also a must if you plan to ever sell your home.
Did you know a Miami landscaping company can even help you reduce your home's energy costs? Ground cover, shrubs and trees can reduce your heating and cooling costs, if planted properly with the help of professional lawn service in Miami. The United States Department of Energy considers landscaping the best long-term investment to lower heating and cooling costs, while the American Public Power Association estimates landscaping may reduce your air conditioning costs by up to 50%.
Furthermore, computer models show that only 3 trees strategically planted around your home can save you up to $250 every year in the cost of energy, as these trees will help shade the walls and roof of your home. This benefit is particularly true in hot, sunny areas, including South Florida. The temperature around your trees can be up to 9 degrees cooler than the surrounding areas, with air under a tree up to 25 degrees cooler than air above a driveway nearby.
Finally, landscaping also benefits the environment. A single mature tree will remove about 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the air every single year while releasing 13 pounds of oxygen. A landscaping West Palm Beach, FL company can educate you on the eco-friendly benefits of great landscaping, which also includes reduced runoff, soil erosion and providing a natural habitat for wildlife.
If you're considering landscaping, get a quote from a professional landscaping West Palm Beach, FL company and remember that landscaping is usually completed over years. Most homeowners spend 5-15% of their home's value on the landscaping, completing it in 2 to 5 phases. You may save a bit of money by completing the landscaping all at once, although spending $2,000 to $5,000 in smaller phases is most common. Your Miami landscaping company can help yo set up a plan and determine how to allocate your budget around your home as well.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald