ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Hire A Writer For Your Website
Total Articles: 37
If you have a website then you need content. They say that content is king, and that's why you want to hire a writer who's able to give you great content, that will be engaging and informative. This is the type of content that creates returning visitors and customers. However, sometimes it's hard to hire a writer, because there's so many to choose from. So, how to you get a website content writer who can really deliver? Here are some tips that will help you do just that:
1. Always make sure that the website content writer can actually write!
You might think that this is strange, but, in fact, there are many people who think that writing is easy, and they "give it a go". However, if you want to hire a writer, then you want to make sure that he or she has the skills that you need. What does this mean? That he or she can write a nice flowing article/blog or page in the language that you will use on your site.
2. When you hire a writer, always ask for samples
Most website content writers can provide you with samples of their past work. This is a great way to check their style, their command of the language, and see if they have the experience needed to write on your site. There are many web copywriters out there who only specialize in a couple of niches. Some, write compelling landing pages, while others offer SEO content writing services, while others only write reviews. So, make sure to ask for samples and see if the writer you want to hire has the experience needed to create content for your project.
3. Take your time
While you might need to hire a writer quickly, make sure you "test the seas" and have at least 3-4 great candidates before you decide which one is going to start working on your project. If you hurry up, you might realize that you made a mistake, and that the website copywriter can't deliver what you need. Why? Simply because there are website content writers who say that they work alone but actually work with a team - and not all members of the team can offer high quality writing. It happened to yours truly when working on a huge project. He hired a writer who had great samples, great English, and, when the articles started to come, I realized that the quality was much lower than in the samples, and when I confronted the writer, he said that he has a team... And I was only looking for a great individual not for teams. And this brings us to the next tip:
4. Stay away from teams
When youhire a writer , you want to have a single individual to create your content. Why? Because his or her samples were the one that you like, and you know how well he or she writes. The other members of the team might not have the same skills, and you might pay for top quality content and get medium or low quality. If you hire a team, make sure to get samples from all the writers, and to specifically ask to have your content written only by the writers who suit your style.
5. Don't cheap out
If you want to hire a writer who can create compelling content, then you don't want to cheap out. Someone who says that they'll write a 500 words article for $1 is not a good writer! And their samples are usually copied from someone else.
If you want high quality content then you will want to hire a writer who even if charges a little extra (usually a minimum of $1 per 100 words) is going to be able to deliver great content, grammar and spelling error free, that flows nicely, is informative and interesting to read!
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.