ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write Web-friendly Content
Total Articles: 40
The Internet is a constantly evolving platform, which requires its users to change along with it to make the most of it. Therefore, a content writer who writes for the internet needs to constantly change the way he writes, so that it can be the best suited for that particular website. However no matter, how much the rules governing SEO may change, there are some writing rules that will remain evergreen.
Keyword stuffing is a strict no-no. If you think that by putting in a lot of keywords your article will get a better search ranking, then sadly you are mistaken. Search engines are getting smarter and are beginning to penalize websites for unethical practices, such as keyword stuffing. Therefore, it is necessary to use keywords only when required and in such a way that it keeps the text sounding completely natural. Putting in keywords deliberately without worrying about the grammar of the sentence will not do much to help you.
The majority of the people on the internet are not scholars, but in fact are ordinary people, who are looking for some information. So, it is your job to give it to them in an easy-to-comprehend manner. Long sentences that never seem to end will only push them farther away from your website. So, the best way is to keep it short and simple. This mantra has been used time and time again by writing companies to great success.
Bullet points and lists can easily change a large imposing paragraph of information into small chunks of easy to read content. This also helps you, as bullets are much better at giving information. As people on the internet are mostly in a hurry, they prefer information presented in easily visible bullet points, instead of looking for it in the middle of a large paragraph.
Most writers prefer to give the conclusion of the article in the end. However, on the internet many people do not make it to the end of an article. This has led to the need for content writers writing in the inverted pyramid style, which provides the conclusion in the beginning and then goes on to complete the article. This is effective in SEO style writing, because the reader does not have to wait for the end of the article to be given what he is looking for.
You must try and avoid being too technical, unless writing for that kind of crowd. Do not overly showcase your writing skills, but try and keep it to the bare minimum, so that everyone can read and enjoy your articles. Keep the terminologies as simple as possible and try to explain it as you would to a person who has no idea about the topic at hand. This will help you write for the majority and the results will be visible very soon in the increased traffic to your site.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.