ALL >> Education >> View Article
Important Points To Consider While Creating Website Content
Total Articles: 37
In case you are reading this article to find the answer of the question "How do internet users read on the website?" then the easy but shocking answer is they do not read.
Yes, it may be possible that a visitor is not interested in reading the content of your website but only scanning it. From studies and researches, it has been revealed that only 15% of the people care about reading the content of a website. It clearly shows that writing website content is not an easy task.
Read the following points to find out what it takes to write useful and successful content for websites
· Easy to scan and Simple
It is the most basic advice for online content. Visitors do not read much but they simply scan the information. Therefore for making your content worthy of scanning, use the following tips
(i) Include only short paragraphs. It is simple to scan.
(ii) Offer one idea from a paragraph: Generally, the visitors do not get the starting few lines. So jumping randomly from one topic to another without any warning do not make any sense.
(iii) Do not include too much content. Be careful about the word count.
· Make it clear
Provide crystal clear information to the readers. Try to draw their attention to important topics. Using subheadings for breaking the content will make it less complicated.
Bullet points can be sued for sharing important information as it makes a list which is simple to read. Supporting any sentence with bullet points is the perfect idea of website content.
· Link in wise manner
There are many differences between online readers and print readers. In case a reader selects a magazine and do not find the first article interesting then definitely he will move to the next page or pick some other magazine. This case is also applicable to online readers. If the information offered by you fails to impress the readers then they will move to some other website.
According to some studies, the online readers invest about 30 seconds for a website. So it means you have very short time span to impress your customers. Thus it is advised to provide links to useful articles. Try to guide your readers from one topic to another.
· Building Trust
Any person can start a site. No extra criterion is required for the writers. The only thing needed is to gain the trust of clients by offering high quality content. Sometimes, it is harmful to link to external sources because it may be possible that your visitor never returns. For that it is important that you build trust in the minds of your readers. Try to find out what quality the readers expect and then offer website content accordingly.
The above mentioned are a few important points to help you write quality content for your website.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.