ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Property In Ahmedabad:what Goes In Favor Of An Investor?
Total Articles: 54
With some of the leading developers like Sangath Infrastructure, Synthesis Realty, and Sun providing contemporary houses laced with luxury rooms and posh infrastructure, property in Ahemdabad is going at a steadfast rate. In addition to catering to the needs of its urban population, the housing projects in the city offer the best that a home buyer can expect in terms of amenities and comfort. The tag of 'one of the world's fastest cities' has gone well with the real estate scenario and is expected to work in favor of it.
Ahemdabad property rates, if taken into account over last one year, have not shown any substantial increase. In July, 2012, the price index stood at Rs. 3870 per sq. feet and this July, there has been a marginal increase of about 2%, the rate being Rs. 3953 psf. As you see, the indices are low if compared to the metropolitan cities like Delhi and Mumbai. Take, for example, price per sq meter for a property at city center in Ahmedabad: it is approximately Rs. 50,000 while the same is 100,000 in Delhi, exactly double. One room rental for the two places stands at Rs. 7000/- and Rs. 12000 respectively. This makes the largest city of Gujarat more affordable to live in.
The city excels in infrastructure and transport system. There is a plethora of new SEZs and enterprenuers industries that have been kicked off, thus making property at Ahemdabad a favorite haunt for home investors. The BRTS (Bus Rapid Transport System) or better called Janmarg, got awarded with USA International Sustainable Transport Award , this recognition and many others too influenced the property market in a positive way. Saradar Vallabhbhai Patel airport is close to the city center and ensures the ease in connectivity to the other cities of India.
The top localities in Ahmedabad from the investment point of view are Satellite, Bopal, Vejalpur, Prahlad Nagar, Vastrapur, and Bodakev, all of which form part of West Ahemdabad. Bodakev leads them all with a price index of Rs. 5203 per sq feet., closely followed by Satellite and Prahlad Nagar. Here, Home buyers can expect apartments rendered with highlights such as strategic location, world class facilities, rain water harvesting, parks, pools, health care and proximity to important business centers. Buying a property in Ahmedabad can be an advisable thing if you are looking for medium rates and still want to enjoy all the top amenities.
Make a search for apartment/rental rooms/plots over Makaan.com, India's fastest growing property site and get to know of the properties available for buying.
Makaan.com is the one of best india real estate site where you can find property in Ahmedabad, flats, apartment and house for sell, rent and buy with a reasonable price.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Download Free Forex Robot To Trade Like A Pro In The Forex Market
2. Trade12 Is The Platform That Will Give You A Free Lifestyle
3. A Guide To Proper Retirement Planning Servives In Richmond
Author: Danny McCarty is the author of this article
4. Why Invoice Invoice Factoring Financing Is Better Than Bank Overdraft Credit?
Author: Stephen Perl
5. Apoyos Para Negocios En 2017
6. How Do You Master Mind Your Long Term Loans Without Collateral?
Author: Jenny Elmore
7. Algotrade Helps You Make Consistent Profits In Forex Market
8. The Guide To Choosing The Best Stock Trading Advisory Service
Author: Dharmesh Patel
9. What Should An Executor Of A Will Do To Get Grant Of Probate?
Author: Probate a Will
10. Trade12 Provides A Perfect Educational Experience For New Traders!
11. Home Loan Rate Comparison – Why Is It Important?
Author: Kimberly Ash
12. The Benefits Of Getting A Reliable Mortgage Broker Harrogate
Author: Brian Miller
13. All You Need To Know About Co – Signing A Loan
Author: Neha Sharma
14. What Are The Insurance Policies To Opt For In Your Early 30's?
Author: Neha Sharma
15. Multi – Currency Card: How To Pay Less For Foreign Currency
Author: Neha Sharma