ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What You Need To Know About Central Asia Travel
Total Articles: 5
Central Asia is a region with a rich history and no wonder it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of Asia and beyond.
Central Asia is a region with a rich history and no wonder it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of Asia and beyond. This area is famous because it was at the heart of the great Silk Road that connected the East to the West. Silk, spices and precious stones travelled through this route on caravans. This birthed different languages, cultures and religion. The travel destinations include Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, also popularly known as the 5 Stans tour. A trip to Asia is not complete if you have not taken the tour to 5 Stans. In fact these countries are considered the jewel of central Asia.
Central Asia is home to majestic cities such as Khiva, Samarkland, Tashkent, Mery, Bukhura and Kashgar. These cities have been well preserved over the years and they have maintained their authenticity even as restorations are made. When you visit these places you will feel as if you have travelled many centuries back. If you have dreamt about getting into a travel machine, you can realize your dreams when you take a tour to 5 Stans. The ancient architectures are still intact, centuries later and exploring the archaic monuments is bound to blow your mind away.
When people go on holiday, their primary objective is to have fun and relax. There is an added advantage to taking a tour to Central Asia, because you get to learn a lot from the great Silk Road and by interacting with the natives. The flip side about many tourist destination nowadays is that they are very crowded therefore making it hard for vacationers to enjoy the sites. The same cannot be said for the 5 Stans tour. These cities are very spacious and not overcrowded at all, this means that you can fully enjoy yourself by delving into the great surroundings without missing any spot on your tour to Central Asia.
Another great advantage about the Central Asia tour is that you can take many souvenirs with you. When visiting the cities, you should pay attention to the designs and the structures of the buildings. Some of the things you can look out for are the naves and the domes of the palaces. You can incorporate some of these ideas in your home or business and you can have your own central Asia wherever you go. You will also find prototypes of these architectural designs in many European buildings. This shows that this great road continues to provide insight many years later.
There is much more to this great region, when you travel to Central Asia, you need not worry about the atmosphere since it is very warm and pleasant. This is further enhanced by the hospitality of the natives. When you are there you can try out some of the scrumptious dishes such as shashlik, samsa, kebab, manti, and paloy. If you are new to Asia, you can benefit from a tour travel company where you can get a great 5 Stans tour package to help you make this trip of a life time.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson