ALL >> Business >> View Article
Best Atlanta Real Estate Locations
Total Articles: 1
The city of Atlanta, as the expert realtor Harry Coker points out is the rare combination of the traditional Southern charm along with the unique identity that has both a cosmopolitan touch to it at the same time the appealing diversity of a place that precisely belongs to the North-eastern areas.
The city of Atlanta has had a long history as the land that gave rise to the Civil Rights Movements and is also the home to the legendary Martin Luther King Jr. Moreover, Atlanta also has a reputation of severe traffic conditions and the uptown slumps. The capital city of Georgia, Atlanta is the largest city in the state and has a population of 490,000. This city has come to hold a very popular place as far as the real estate market is concerned, Harry Coker a well known realtor gives the credit to its sturdy economy, beautiful geographical setting and the official presence of some of the hot-shot corporations like Delta Airlines, CNN, Loackheed Martin, The Coca Cola Company, etc.
Some of the best real estate locations in Atlanta that you may consider to take a look at according to Harry Coker before buying your home are,
• Ansley Park: Ansley Park is a historic district in the city of Atlanta. It is a suburban residential district that was established in the early 20th century, in four distinct phases from 1904 to 1913. Located in the west of Piedmont Park and the northern region of downtown Atlanta this place is a beautiful neighborhood between the Peachtree Street and the Piedmont Avenue. Comprising of an approx land area of 275 acres, the area is infested with apartments, single family residences, and a nice traditional church. Ansley Park has curvilinear arrangement of streets, a lot of green parks and a diverse assortment of epochal architecture. All of this is surely going to appeal to your real estate searching appetite.
• Ardmore: The Ardmore Park region is one of the most historically rich places in all of Atlanta. As Harry Coker would like you to know, Ardmore features some of the lushest landscapes and the rolling hills of Ardmore. The hollows in the Tanyard Creek is where some of the most bloody wars of the Civil War and the Battle of Atlanta where fought. Common to the area are duplexes and mellow brick apartments along with traditional homes surrounded with huge beech and oak trees.
• Ashview Heights: Talking of the Ashview Heights region in Atlanta, it has some of the best rented apartments in all of Atlanta and Georgia. No wonder these apartments are always in a high demand. This is also another popular area in Atlanta known for its beautiful scenic beauty and the lush countryside that people prefer more than anything else.
• Atkins Park: Atkins Park is yet another popularly held area of Atlanta that is held in high regard as far as the real estate ventures are concerned. The properties in the area are facilitated with a distinct in town flavor along with contemporary and modern looks. The contemporary town homes in Atkins Park bring in the edge of modern living in to the otherwise historically rich and traditional city of Atlanta.
• Atlanta University Center: Harry Coker is another important landmark in the city of Atlanta that is not just an important community location but popular as a real estate location as well. It is the Atlanta University Center. As Harry Coker mentions, this comprises of four famous "black" universities and colleges. The consortium allows the students to roll to other educational institutions as well for a more extensive educational experience. Hence a home in the neighborhood would both prove to be advantageous for your child's educational qualifications and a better resale value later on. Please visit www.realtorxp.com for more information about Harry Coker and his Georgia real estate services.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions