ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Romantic Honeymoon Travel Destinations In India
Total Articles: 268
From Manali to Munnar there are dozens of natural beauty places to book one with a honeymoon package. Manali a hill station located in northern Indian state Himachal Pradesh if famous for its scenic beauty on the hill slopes. Its rich heritage too adds to the glory of Manali. Adjacent to the Manali hill station lies the Kullu valley housing many tourists from across the globe.
Manali honeymoon package
Few of the attractions that are not to be missed with the Manali honeymoon package are the Naggar Castle, Beas kund, Cahndrakhani Pass, Pandoh Dam, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley or Snow Point, Himalayan National park, temples, rafting in the rivers, trekking in Kullu, Zorbing and the Mall road. Manali and Kullu are well connected by road, air and rail where one can happily plan for a honeymoon trip to here. From north Delhi, Chandigarh & Kolkata and in the south Bangalore & Chennai are well connected to Manali which makes tourists reach comfortably.
Hotels in Manali vary from budget to luxury hotels. Budget hotels are available as low as INR1000 too. The peak season is the cold winter where thousands of tourists flock here. Even cottages are available for the tourists but are little costlier which may range between INR 20,000 to INR 25,000. July to September is the monsoon period. After from this round the year tourists can pay a visit to Manali. If one wants to enjoy the snowfall then mild winter season during February and March is advised.
Packages in Kerala
Munnar is in the southern Indian peninsular region in the state of Kerala. Holiday packages in Kerala are so attractive and affordable too. The picy markets, hill slopes, forests, boating and the coastal ports are all special attractions for the tourists across the globe.
Holiday packages in Kerala includes for Wayand, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Kovalam and Trivandrum – the capital city of Kerala state. The packages include 2 nights 3 days to even 7nights and 8 days. The cost of the packages in Kerala varies from INR 15,000 to 30,000 depending upon the period of stay. Deluxe rooms and private vehicles are provided and even one can select luxury hotels for staying there. Western Ghats, coastal belt, palm grooves and spices drive tourists rejuvenated.
Adjacent to Kerala is Tamil Nadu and Karnataka states. They are also known for their holiday and honeymoon packages. Few of the special places in these states are Coorg, Bandipur Park, Mysore, Bangalore, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Yarcaud, Madurai and Rameswaram. Port Blair and Havelock Island in the Andaman are few of the best destinations for honeymoon.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe