ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Romantic Honeymoon Travel Destinations In India
Total Articles: 268
From Manali to Munnar there are dozens of natural beauty places to book one with a honeymoon package. Manali a hill station located in northern Indian state Himachal Pradesh if famous for its scenic beauty on the hill slopes. Its rich heritage too adds to the glory of Manali. Adjacent to the Manali hill station lies the Kullu valley housing many tourists from across the globe.
Manali honeymoon package
Few of the attractions that are not to be missed with the Manali honeymoon package are the Naggar Castle, Beas kund, Cahndrakhani Pass, Pandoh Dam, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley or Snow Point, Himalayan National park, temples, rafting in the rivers, trekking in Kullu, Zorbing and the Mall road. Manali and Kullu are well connected by road, air and rail where one can happily plan for a honeymoon trip to here. From north Delhi, Chandigarh & Kolkata and in the south Bangalore & Chennai are well connected to Manali which makes tourists reach comfortably.
Hotels in Manali vary from budget to luxury hotels. Budget hotels are available as low as INR1000 too. The peak season is the cold winter where thousands of tourists flock here. Even cottages are available for the tourists but are little costlier which may range between INR 20,000 to INR 25,000. July to September is the monsoon period. After from this round the year tourists can pay a visit to Manali. If one wants to enjoy the snowfall then mild winter season during February and March is advised.
Packages in Kerala
Munnar is in the southern Indian peninsular region in the state of Kerala. Holiday packages in Kerala are so attractive and affordable too. The picy markets, hill slopes, forests, boating and the coastal ports are all special attractions for the tourists across the globe.
Holiday packages in Kerala includes for Wayand, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Kovalam and Trivandrum – the capital city of Kerala state. The packages include 2 nights 3 days to even 7nights and 8 days. The cost of the packages in Kerala varies from INR 15,000 to 30,000 depending upon the period of stay. Deluxe rooms and private vehicles are provided and even one can select luxury hotels for staying there. Western Ghats, coastal belt, palm grooves and spices drive tourists rejuvenated.
Adjacent to Kerala is Tamil Nadu and Karnataka states. They are also known for their holiday and honeymoon packages. Few of the special places in these states are Coorg, Bandipur Park, Mysore, Bangalore, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Yarcaud, Madurai and Rameswaram. Port Blair and Havelock Island in the Andaman are few of the best destinations for honeymoon.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee