ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Romantic Honeymoon Travel Destinations In India
Total Articles: 268
From Manali to Munnar there are dozens of natural beauty places to book one with a honeymoon package. Manali a hill station located in northern Indian state Himachal Pradesh if famous for its scenic beauty on the hill slopes. Its rich heritage too adds to the glory of Manali. Adjacent to the Manali hill station lies the Kullu valley housing many tourists from across the globe.
Manali honeymoon package
Few of the attractions that are not to be missed with the Manali honeymoon package are the Naggar Castle, Beas kund, Cahndrakhani Pass, Pandoh Dam, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley or Snow Point, Himalayan National park, temples, rafting in the rivers, trekking in Kullu, Zorbing and the Mall road. Manali and Kullu are well connected by road, air and rail where one can happily plan for a honeymoon trip to here. From north Delhi, Chandigarh & Kolkata and in the south Bangalore & Chennai are well connected to Manali which makes tourists reach comfortably.
Hotels in Manali vary from budget to luxury hotels. Budget hotels are available as low as INR1000 too. The peak season is the cold winter where thousands of tourists flock here. Even cottages are available for the tourists but are little costlier which may range between INR 20,000 to INR 25,000. July to September is the monsoon period. After from this round the year tourists can pay a visit to Manali. If one wants to enjoy the snowfall then mild winter season during February and March is advised.
Packages in Kerala
Munnar is in the southern Indian peninsular region in the state of Kerala. Holiday packages in Kerala are so attractive and affordable too. The picy markets, hill slopes, forests, boating and the coastal ports are all special attractions for the tourists across the globe.
Holiday packages in Kerala includes for Wayand, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Kovalam and Trivandrum – the capital city of Kerala state. The packages include 2 nights 3 days to even 7nights and 8 days. The cost of the packages in Kerala varies from INR 15,000 to 30,000 depending upon the period of stay. Deluxe rooms and private vehicles are provided and even one can select luxury hotels for staying there. Western Ghats, coastal belt, palm grooves and spices drive tourists rejuvenated.
Adjacent to Kerala is Tamil Nadu and Karnataka states. They are also known for their holiday and honeymoon packages. Few of the special places in these states are Coorg, Bandipur Park, Mysore, Bangalore, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Yarcaud, Madurai and Rameswaram. Port Blair and Havelock Island in the Andaman are few of the best destinations for honeymoon.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David