ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Use Youtube To Buy A Car
Total Articles: 87
Today buying a car is a lot different than it used to be only a few years ago. People used to see car ads on TV or in the newspaper and they would visit a dealer to see what the inventory looked like. Nowadays with all of the technological advances we enjoy, one doesn’t have to leave one’s home to see a big selection of new and used cars; the Internet offers easy access to car listings. In Paris and Bonham, Texas for example, there are car dealers who offer easy to use websites that feature many car search functions. YouTube is one new channel that these and many other car dealers are using online to sell cars. They create car videos and post them to YouTube then embed them on their dealership websites so car shoppers can easily view them. Wherever one is shopping for a car, viewing YouTube videos can help narrow down the selections.
On some car dealer websites they embed YouTube videos and on other sites they link to their YouTube channel. Either way if one finds a car that one is interested in, it’s always a good idea to watch a short video of it in action. Some of the dealers offer extensive portions of their videos dedicated to the interior of the car, not just how the car rides and handles. Beyond luxury touches like wood and chrome, reclining seats and climate control, many cars offer high tech benefits. With today’s advanced technology that’s incorporated in car interiors, one can get a good idea from a video on the available options such as navigation systems, sound systems and Bluetooth connectivity.
After one reviews all of the technology features, ride and handling can be judged at least initially from a video. A good rule of thumb is to not get too high or low from what one sees in a video. It’s likely that flaws and positive elements may both be hard to judge; and may not be as pronounced in person as they are in a video. These points should be noted, but may not necessarily disqualify or elevate a car based on the video alone.
A good place to look for car videos (beyond YouTube and the dealers’ own websites) is Pinterest. People can pin YouTube videos to Pinterest and these are rapidly shared between pinners when people see vehicles that they like. On Pinterest one can also find car videos posted by car review and technology sites. There are also car show videos where one can see some of the latest cars available and new concept cars, too.
Before ever stepping into a showroom people can consult the Internet for information when shopping for a new car. Fortunately many dealers have created videos of the cars in their inventory and have posted these to YouTube, and have embedded these in their sites or linked to them from social networks. People can create a list of ‘must have’ features for their new car and watch several videos to see if they can find vehicles that match these requirements. Watching video is not a replacement for viewing the car in person, but it can help point people in the right direction when considering a new car.
Ted Blair offers his thoughts on buying a car based on his years working for a car dealership in Paris, Texas.
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point