ALL >> Education >> View Article
Summer Camp In Marbella. Spain
Total Articles: 3
Instituto Internacional de Idiomas de Marbella's summer camp is a bilingual camp which means it is possible to learn or improve either the English or Spanish language.
It offers the opportunity for students from all over the world to share their time, experiences and to personally enrich both their linguistic and social skills, at the same time as playing sports and enjoying a variety of cultural and recreational activities. They can also join excursions to some of the most interesting places in Malaga.
The summer camp is open to children and adolescents between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
You can choose between the following two options: Day Camp ( 4 to 16 years) or Residential Camp ( 9- 16 years)
Following an entry level test the students are grouped by both age and language level. Maximum number of students per group is 15. All the teachers are highly qualified and experienced in teaching children and adolescents. They are all permanent, core teachers of the Instituto Internacional de Idiomas.
Our classes are dynamic and interactive. They are all based on the communicative method.
10:00 – 12:00 Classes
12:00 – 13:00 Sports ( football. Basketball, volley ball, swimming, mini-golf, tennis, etc...)
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 15:00 Interactive Video
15:00 – 16:00 Swimming Pool
16:00 – 16:30 Tea Time
16:30 – 17:30 Arts & Crafts
17:30 – 17:45 Pick up and Transport home for day students.
( The programme continues until 22:30 for residential students)
The camp takes place in a Resort Hotel on the beach between Marbella and Estepona. . Offering an abundance of facilities all set in a natural environment. (4 swimming pools, 7 tennis courts, sports court, gym, mini-golf, football pitch etc...)
• Resort Hotel shared accommodation in 3-4 bedded rooms
• Choice of full board or lunch only
• 2 hours of either English or Spanish classes per day - Monday to Friday
• 1 monitor per 10 students
• Sporting, cultural and recreational activities
• 1 excursion per week (optional)
• Summer camp T shirt and cap
• Free Internet access in the Wifi Zone
• Daily transport to and from the Summer Camp
• Return transfers to and from Malaga Airpot (free for groups)
Do not miss this unique opportunity to allow your child an unforgettable experience in the international atmosphere of our summer camp with its high academic level plus its superior degree of supervision, personal care and service.
Education Articles1. Middle English Language
2. English Language Classification
3. Early Modern English Language
4. English Language History
5. Mb2-711 E-books
Author: thomas lamar
6. English Language
7. Early Development Of The Hindi Language
8. Advantages Of Using Hindi Language
9. How Summer Camps Can Help Your Child To Enhance Her Skills?
10. About Hindi Language
11. How Important Is Development Of Your Child’s Socialization Skills?
12. Mistakes That Students Should Avoid In The Classroom
13. History Of Hindi Language
14. Hindi Languages
15. Should You Be Hiring For Your Business?
Author: Kartik Patel