ALL >> Education >> View Article
Student Visa Spain
Total Articles: 3
Non EU students may obtain a student visa to study Spanish in Spain. This visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year and is renewable.
El Institute Internacional de Idiomas – III is accredited by The Cervantes Institute to issue enrolment certificates to foreign students studying on one of our Spanish courses.
These enrolment certificates are necessary to obtain a student visa from the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your country of origin.
As well as the the registration certificate you will need to present the following documentation: evidence of sufficient financial means to cover all your costs whilst studying, a medical insurance policy certificate with an organisation that operates in Spain, a criminal records certificate, and a medical certificate stating that you don't have any contagious infections. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain all the relevant documentation and do so at your own cost.
Is it possible to work with a student visa?
Yes, but you will need to obtain the necessary permission from the local foreigners delegation office ( La Delegación de Extranjería Provincial). This work contract must be part time and must not impede upon the time or dedication required to complete your Spanish course.
Can my family come with me to Spain?
Yes, but only within the stated duration of your student visa and they may not pursue any lucrative activities during their stay.
The 1 year Student visa in Spain is a good option to study Spanish and Spanish civilisation.
It gives you adequate time to learn the language, the customs, visit interesting places and understand the Spanish character and culture.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar