ALL >> Education >> View Article
Spanish School In Marbella, Spain
Total Articles: 3
The International Institute of Idiomas of Marbella – III is the leading language school on The Costa Del Sol. Founded in 1982 by Julio Morales Jimenez, a graduate of Political Science and International Relations from Complutense University, Madrid.
This year we celebrate our 30th anniversary. The International Institute of Idiomas of Marbella is a member of FEDELE, The Spanish Federation of Foreign Language Schools and is accredited by The Cervantes Institute and The Cambridge University Examination Board.
Our school receives and welcomes students of every imaginable nationality.. Our objective is to teach Spanish in a fast, fun, friendly and motivational way.
Outside the classroom our school offers students the opportunity to practise their newly learnt language in everyday social situations by arranging a great variety of extra-curriculum activities, including: film club, excursions, and trips to some of the most interesting places in Andalucia: Marbella, Ronda, Malaga, Granada, Sevilla, Jerez etc.....
We offer the following Spanish courses:
Private - One to One
Spanish for Special Purposes
DELE del Instituto Cervantes Examination Preparation
Support courses for children and young adults studying Spanish in International colleges
And of course one of our star products:
The International Spanish and English Bilingual Summer Camp
Our Spanish school uses didactic material, written and developed by ourselves for exclusive use in our schools: text books, reading books and CD’s.
All our teachers are highly qualified professionals who follow a personalized annual training programme.
We are official Institute Cervantes accredited examiners.
The 4 III schools of Spanish are strategically situated along the western Costa Del Sol to offer the best service to a majority of clients in: Marbella, Nueva Andalucia,San Pedro and Estepona.
III regularly attends International Language Fairs around the world to promote it's schools. Some of the fairs where we can be found include: Berlin, London, Tokyo and Moscow.
Furthermore La Federacion de Escuelas de Espanol, organises a yearly “Fedele Annual Meeting” bringing together both agents and educators from all over the world.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar