ALL >> Education >> View Article
Spanish School In Marbella, Spain
Total Articles: 3
The International Institute of Idiomas of Marbella – III is the leading language school on The Costa Del Sol. Founded in 1982 by Julio Morales Jimenez, a graduate of Political Science and International Relations from Complutense University, Madrid.
This year we celebrate our 30th anniversary. The International Institute of Idiomas of Marbella is a member of FEDELE, The Spanish Federation of Foreign Language Schools and is accredited by The Cervantes Institute and The Cambridge University Examination Board.
Our school receives and welcomes students of every imaginable nationality.. Our objective is to teach Spanish in a fast, fun, friendly and motivational way.
Outside the classroom our school offers students the opportunity to practise their newly learnt language in everyday social situations by arranging a great variety of extra-curriculum activities, including: film club, excursions, and trips to some of the most interesting places in Andalucia: Marbella, Ronda, Malaga, Granada, Sevilla, Jerez etc.....
We offer the following Spanish courses:
Private - One to One
Spanish for Special Purposes
DELE del Instituto Cervantes Examination Preparation
Support courses for children and young adults studying Spanish in International colleges
And of course one of our star products:
The International Spanish and English Bilingual Summer Camp
Our Spanish school uses didactic material, written and developed by ourselves for exclusive use in our schools: text books, reading books and CD’s.
All our teachers are highly qualified professionals who follow a personalized annual training programme.
We are official Institute Cervantes accredited examiners.
The 4 III schools of Spanish are strategically situated along the western Costa Del Sol to offer the best service to a majority of clients in: Marbella, Nueva Andalucia,San Pedro and Estepona.
III regularly attends International Language Fairs around the world to promote it's schools. Some of the fairs where we can be found include: Berlin, London, Tokyo and Moscow.
Furthermore La Federacion de Escuelas de Espanol, organises a yearly “Fedele Annual Meeting” bringing together both agents and educators from all over the world.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool