ALL >> Computers >> View Article
A Free Messenger For Sharing Messages, Images, Videos, Stickers And Locations With Friends!
Total Articles: 69
Jongla is a free instant messenger app that allows you to share messages, images, videos, stickers and locations with friends around the world. Jongla is simple and easy to use. To start using Jongla, you need to register yourself by providing your phone number. To start chatting with a contact, simply tap on their name in the chat window. A new active chat window will open and you can start typing your message in the typing area. The window will also contain your chat history with that contact. To send an image, tap on the “plus” icon next to the typing area, this will take you to the phone’s image library. You can also take a pic with your phone’s camera and use that instead. Jongla works with your phone number, so no need to log in or log out.
With Jongla you can group chat instantly with friends. The easy to use user interface makes group messaging easier than ever. All your messages are encrypted with TLS encryption, and you can be sure that your conversations are private and secure. Jongla uses push notification, so you will instantly get notified about new messages. When push notification is enables Jongla will notify you of new messages even if your phone is in sleep mode. You can set the notification settings in the notification window. Jongla lets you see if your friends are online or offline, and also see when that person was last online. You can see the profile information of the person you are chatting with. This includes country, birthday, phone number etc. With Jongla you can share your location with friends. Tap the “Geotag” icon in the typing area to tag your location.
With Jongla stickers messaging is much more fun and lets you express yourself in a whole new way. The app comes with free pre-installed stickers, and you can always find more in the sticker shop. Tap on the “My profile” option in the settings menu to edit your profile information. Your address book is used to automatically connect you with your friends. Friends who already use Jongla will show up in your friends list. To create a group go to the friend’s page, and swipe left to see groups. Then, tap “create group” to create a new group. Even if your phone is turned off, Jongla will save your messages until you are online again. With Jongla you can send messages to anywhere in the world for free. It’s a great way to share your world with your friends. Jongla makes messaging fast, fun and FREE.
- Group chat instantly with friends
- Check user status of friends
- Messages are encrypted with TLS encryption
- Share photos, stickers and geo locations with friends
- Send messages anywhere in the world for free
- Jongla works with your phone number, no need to log in or log out
- Offline messages are saved until you are online again
- Push notifications to get instantly notified
- Address book is used to automatically connect with friends.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.