ALL >> Computers >> View Article
A Free Messenger For Sharing Messages, Images, Videos, Stickers And Locations With Friends!
Total Articles: 69
Jongla is a free instant messenger app that allows you to share messages, images, videos, stickers and locations with friends around the world. Jongla is simple and easy to use. To start using Jongla, you need to register yourself by providing your phone number. To start chatting with a contact, simply tap on their name in the chat window. A new active chat window will open and you can start typing your message in the typing area. The window will also contain your chat history with that contact. To send an image, tap on the “plus” icon next to the typing area, this will take you to the phone’s image library. You can also take a pic with your phone’s camera and use that instead. Jongla works with your phone number, so no need to log in or log out.
With Jongla you can group chat instantly with friends. The easy to use user interface makes group messaging easier than ever. All your messages are encrypted with TLS encryption, and you can be sure that your conversations are private and secure. Jongla uses push notification, so you will instantly get notified about new messages. When push notification is enables Jongla will notify you of new messages even if your phone is in sleep mode. You can set the notification settings in the notification window. Jongla lets you see if your friends are online or offline, and also see when that person was last online. You can see the profile information of the person you are chatting with. This includes country, birthday, phone number etc. With Jongla you can share your location with friends. Tap the “Geotag” icon in the typing area to tag your location.
With Jongla stickers messaging is much more fun and lets you express yourself in a whole new way. The app comes with free pre-installed stickers, and you can always find more in the sticker shop. Tap on the “My profile” option in the settings menu to edit your profile information. Your address book is used to automatically connect you with your friends. Friends who already use Jongla will show up in your friends list. To create a group go to the friend’s page, and swipe left to see groups. Then, tap “create group” to create a new group. Even if your phone is turned off, Jongla will save your messages until you are online again. With Jongla you can send messages to anywhere in the world for free. It’s a great way to share your world with your friends. Jongla makes messaging fast, fun and FREE.
- Group chat instantly with friends
- Check user status of friends
- Messages are encrypted with TLS encryption
- Share photos, stickers and geo locations with friends
- Send messages anywhere in the world for free
- Jongla works with your phone number, no need to log in or log out
- Offline messages are saved until you are online again
- Push notifications to get instantly notified
- Address book is used to automatically connect with friends.
Computers Articles1. How To Hire The Best Managed Service Provider
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Attractive Website Will Boost Your Company Brand Name Easily
3. Cctv Can Provide You Round The Clock Protection For Your Property
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Microsoft Office 365 Personal Promo Code: Subscription Makes Your Busy Life Productive And Stress-fr
Author: Christine Bleakley
5. Finding The Best Organization For The Great Domain Names
Author: Parveen Kumar
6. Gmail’s Features You’ll Regret Not Knowing Earlier
7. What Recent Trends Have Influenced The Market Of Engraving Systems
Author: Rob Hibbs
8. Private Investigator Milwaukee Is The Best Choice To Expose Truth About Your Suspects
9. How Point Of Sale Systems Helps For Small And Medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
10. Sony Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, Playstation Repair Centre
Author: Sony Repairer
11. Microsoft Has Rolled Out Office 365 Toolbar For Macos
Author: Lena Smith
12. Salesforce Integration
13. Salesforce Forms
14. Salesforce Form Builder
15. Online Forms For Salesforce