ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Choose And Use The Best Wrinkle Cream
Total Articles: 452
Before you run out and buy a new wrinkle cream, remember that they will not provide the same results as a face-lift so maintain realistic expectations. It's also important to understand that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines creams and lotions as cosmetic, meaning they are defined as having no medical value. This means you need to do your own research into the ingredients and thoroughly review the reputation of the company before you make your decision.
Before you choose a wrinkle remover, consider the following merits carefully:
• Cost. Remember that cost is not at all related to effectiveness, so a wrinkle cream that's very expensive may not necessarily be the best wrinkle cream.
• Low doses. A non-prescription wrinkle remover will have lower levels of the active ingredients than prescription creams. This means results will tend to be limited and short-lived, so you will need to continue using the cream to enjoy the benefits.
• Amount of ingredients. Research doesn't yet show that adding three or four ingredients together will be more effective than just one ingredient.
• Daily use. You'll most likely need to use the wrinkle remover once or twice every day for weeks before you seen any change. This is normal. If you stop using the cream, your skin will return to its previous condition.
• Side effects. Some creams will cause problems like a rash, burning or skin irritation so read the instructions to minimize these side effects.
• Differences between individuals. Remember that a cream your friend promises works wonders will not necessarily work for you, as everyone has unique skin.
The Best Regiment to Reduce Wrinkles
While the best wrinkle cream will help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, this depends on how often you use the product, the type and amount(s) of ingredients and the wrinkles themselves. In addition to following the recommendations by the manufacturer, here are some more things you can do to fight wrinkles every day.
Smoking narrows your blood vessels in the outer layer of your skin, which damages elastin and collagen, which give your skin its strength. Smoking causes skin to wrinkle and drop prematurely, so avoid it.
Dry skin will cause your skin cells to shrivel, creating wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes and mouth. Moisturizing won't prevent wrinkles but it will help mask tiny ones.
Use products with sunscreen
Choose skin care products like foundation and lipstick that have an SPF of at least 15, as well as those with broad spectrum protection, protecting your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Protect yourself from the sun
Sunlight accelerates the aging process, creating blotchy and wrinkled skin. Exposure to the sun is currently the leading cause of signs of skin aging, so make sure you always protect your skin against future wrinkles by limiting the amount of time you spend in the sunlight, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen, even during the winter.
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips