ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Choose And Use The Best Wrinkle Cream
Total Articles: 452
Before you run out and buy a new wrinkle cream, remember that they will not provide the same results as a face-lift so maintain realistic expectations. It's also important to understand that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines creams and lotions as cosmetic, meaning they are defined as having no medical value. This means you need to do your own research into the ingredients and thoroughly review the reputation of the company before you make your decision.
Before you choose a wrinkle remover, consider the following merits carefully:
• Cost. Remember that cost is not at all related to effectiveness, so a wrinkle cream that's very expensive may not necessarily be the best wrinkle cream.
• Low doses. A non-prescription wrinkle remover will have lower levels of the active ingredients than prescription creams. This means results will tend to be limited and short-lived, so you will need to continue using the cream to enjoy the benefits.
• Amount of ingredients. Research doesn't yet show that adding three or four ingredients together will be more effective than just one ingredient.
• Daily use. You'll most likely need to use the wrinkle remover once or twice every day for weeks before you seen any change. This is normal. If you stop using the cream, your skin will return to its previous condition.
• Side effects. Some creams will cause problems like a rash, burning or skin irritation so read the instructions to minimize these side effects.
• Differences between individuals. Remember that a cream your friend promises works wonders will not necessarily work for you, as everyone has unique skin.
The Best Regiment to Reduce Wrinkles
While the best wrinkle cream will help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, this depends on how often you use the product, the type and amount(s) of ingredients and the wrinkles themselves. In addition to following the recommendations by the manufacturer, here are some more things you can do to fight wrinkles every day.
Smoking narrows your blood vessels in the outer layer of your skin, which damages elastin and collagen, which give your skin its strength. Smoking causes skin to wrinkle and drop prematurely, so avoid it.
Dry skin will cause your skin cells to shrivel, creating wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes and mouth. Moisturizing won't prevent wrinkles but it will help mask tiny ones.
Use products with sunscreen
Choose skin care products like foundation and lipstick that have an SPF of at least 15, as well as those with broad spectrum protection, protecting your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Protect yourself from the sun
Sunlight accelerates the aging process, creating blotchy and wrinkled skin. Exposure to the sun is currently the leading cause of signs of skin aging, so make sure you always protect your skin against future wrinkles by limiting the amount of time you spend in the sunlight, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen, even during the winter.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe