ALL >> Business >> View Article
Usage Of Steel Burning Technology
Total Articles: 4
For metal cutting, steel burning, cladding, engraving and various processes steel plasma cutting is required. This is economical and also useful. That is why steel plasma cutting is used in various spheres these days. Different types of cutting technologies are there. Water jet cutting and flame cutting are also popular. However, Plasma cutting has hugely used in various sectors for various applications. For both conventional and non conventional processes this technology can be hugely useful. That is one of the main reasons behind the huge popularity of plasma cutting technology these days.
To cut various metals plasma cutting technology is used. A plasma torch is usually used for steel burning and cutting processes. There is inert gas that blows through at a very high speed. That is when the nozzle creates the electrical arc to cut the surface of the metal. The high temperature turns the gas into plasma. The hot plasma cut through the metal easily.
During 1950 plasma arc cutting was invented. Electric conductive gas and electrical power source were used in that. Nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and some other gases were mostly used in plasma arc cutting. The plasma torch used to get the energy from the electrical power source to cut the metal. For the plasma arc cutting system a proper arc starting circuit, power supply and torch is needed. These three points need to be connected through cables. For the process to be completed proper gas flow and high frequency of electrical current flow is required. Once everything is in sync it will work perfectly. It is not as complex as it sounds and that is why in increasing number of fields the usage of steel burning and plasma cutting technology can be seen these days.
In the plasma arc the high temperature melts the surface of the metal. Controlling the temperature to get the desired result is very important. When the plasma arc works on the metal the gas flows in very high velocity. It passes through the cut and removes the molten material. After that high energy radiation occurs because of the plasma arc cutting. Ultraviolet and visible radiations occur during this process. It also creates huge quantity of smoke.
For more information visit our website:
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India