ALL >> Business >> View Article
Usage Of Steel Burning Technology
Total Articles: 4
For metal cutting, steel burning, cladding, engraving and various processes steel plasma cutting is required. This is economical and also useful. That is why steel plasma cutting is used in various spheres these days. Different types of cutting technologies are there. Water jet cutting and flame cutting are also popular. However, Plasma cutting has hugely used in various sectors for various applications. For both conventional and non conventional processes this technology can be hugely useful. That is one of the main reasons behind the huge popularity of plasma cutting technology these days.
To cut various metals plasma cutting technology is used. A plasma torch is usually used for steel burning and cutting processes. There is inert gas that blows through at a very high speed. That is when the nozzle creates the electrical arc to cut the surface of the metal. The high temperature turns the gas into plasma. The hot plasma cut through the metal easily.
During 1950 plasma arc cutting was invented. Electric conductive gas and electrical power source were used in that. Nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and some other gases were mostly used in plasma arc cutting. The plasma torch used to get the energy from the electrical power source to cut the metal. For the plasma arc cutting system a proper arc starting circuit, power supply and torch is needed. These three points need to be connected through cables. For the process to be completed proper gas flow and high frequency of electrical current flow is required. Once everything is in sync it will work perfectly. It is not as complex as it sounds and that is why in increasing number of fields the usage of steel burning and plasma cutting technology can be seen these days.
In the plasma arc the high temperature melts the surface of the metal. Controlling the temperature to get the desired result is very important. When the plasma arc works on the metal the gas flows in very high velocity. It passes through the cut and removes the molten material. After that high energy radiation occurs because of the plasma arc cutting. Ultraviolet and visible radiations occur during this process. It also creates huge quantity of smoke.
For more information visit our website:
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better