ALL >> Business >> View Article
Usage Of Steel Burning Technology
Total Articles: 4
For metal cutting, steel burning, cladding, engraving and various processes steel plasma cutting is required. This is economical and also useful. That is why steel plasma cutting is used in various spheres these days. Different types of cutting technologies are there. Water jet cutting and flame cutting are also popular. However, Plasma cutting has hugely used in various sectors for various applications. For both conventional and non conventional processes this technology can be hugely useful. That is one of the main reasons behind the huge popularity of plasma cutting technology these days.
To cut various metals plasma cutting technology is used. A plasma torch is usually used for steel burning and cutting processes. There is inert gas that blows through at a very high speed. That is when the nozzle creates the electrical arc to cut the surface of the metal. The high temperature turns the gas into plasma. The hot plasma cut through the metal easily.
During 1950 plasma arc cutting was invented. Electric conductive gas and electrical power source were used in that. Nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and some other gases were mostly used in plasma arc cutting. The plasma torch used to get the energy from the electrical power source to cut the metal. For the plasma arc cutting system a proper arc starting circuit, power supply and torch is needed. These three points need to be connected through cables. For the process to be completed proper gas flow and high frequency of electrical current flow is required. Once everything is in sync it will work perfectly. It is not as complex as it sounds and that is why in increasing number of fields the usage of steel burning and plasma cutting technology can be seen these days.
In the plasma arc the high temperature melts the surface of the metal. Controlling the temperature to get the desired result is very important. When the plasma arc works on the metal the gas flows in very high velocity. It passes through the cut and removes the molten material. After that high energy radiation occurs because of the plasma arc cutting. Ultraviolet and visible radiations occur during this process. It also creates huge quantity of smoke.
For more information visit our website:
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla