ALL >> Business >> View Article
Usage Of Of Steel Burning Technology
Total Articles: 4
For metal cutting, steel burning, cladding, engraving and various processes steel plasma cutting is required. This is economical and also useful. That is why steel plasma cutting is used in various spheres these days. Different types of cutting technologies are there. Water jet cutting and flame cutting are also popular. However, Plasma cutting has hugely used in various sectors for various applications. For both conventional and non conventional processes this technology can be hugely useful. That is one of the main reasons behind the huge popularity of plasma cutting technology these days.
To cut various metals plasma cutting technology is used. A plasma torch is usually used for steel burning and cutting processes. There is inert gas that blows through at a very high speed. That is when the nozzle creates the electrical arc to cut the surface of the metal. The high temperature turns the gas into plasma. The hot plasma cut through the metal easily.
During 1950 plasma arc cutting was invented. Electric conductive gas and electrical power source were used in that. Nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and some other gases were mostly used in plasma arc cutting. The plasma torch used to get the energy from the electrical power source to cut the metal. For the plasma arc cutting system a proper arc starting circuit, power supply and torch is needed. These three points need to be connected through cables. For the process to be completed proper gas flow and high frequency of electrical current flow is required. Once everything is in sync it will work perfectly. It is not as complex as it sounds and that is why in increasing number of fields the usage of steel burning and plasma cutting technology can be seen these days.
In the plasma arc the high temperature melts the surface of the metal. Controlling the temperature to get the desired result is very important. When the plasma arc works on the metal the gas flows in very high velocity. It passes through the cut and removes the molten material. After that high energy radiation occurs because of the plasma arc cutting. Ultraviolet and visible radiations occur during this process. It also creates huge quantity of smoke. Get to know more information regarding Allied Steel - steel plasma cutting visit our website at: alliedsteel.com.
For more information visit our website:
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help