ALL >> Business >> View Article
Usage Of Of Steel Burning Technology
Total Articles: 4
For metal cutting, steel burning, cladding, engraving and various processes steel plasma cutting is required. This is economical and also useful. That is why steel plasma cutting is used in various spheres these days. Different types of cutting technologies are there. Water jet cutting and flame cutting are also popular. However, Plasma cutting has hugely used in various sectors for various applications. For both conventional and non conventional processes this technology can be hugely useful. That is one of the main reasons behind the huge popularity of plasma cutting technology these days.
To cut various metals plasma cutting technology is used. A plasma torch is usually used for steel burning and cutting processes. There is inert gas that blows through at a very high speed. That is when the nozzle creates the electrical arc to cut the surface of the metal. The high temperature turns the gas into plasma. The hot plasma cut through the metal easily.
During 1950 plasma arc cutting was invented. Electric conductive gas and electrical power source were used in that. Nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and some other gases were mostly used in plasma arc cutting. The plasma torch used to get the energy from the electrical power source to cut the metal. For the plasma arc cutting system a proper arc starting circuit, power supply and torch is needed. These three points need to be connected through cables. For the process to be completed proper gas flow and high frequency of electrical current flow is required. Once everything is in sync it will work perfectly. It is not as complex as it sounds and that is why in increasing number of fields the usage of steel burning and plasma cutting technology can be seen these days.
In the plasma arc the high temperature melts the surface of the metal. Controlling the temperature to get the desired result is very important. When the plasma arc works on the metal the gas flows in very high velocity. It passes through the cut and removes the molten material. After that high energy radiation occurs because of the plasma arc cutting. Ultraviolet and visible radiations occur during this process. It also creates huge quantity of smoke. Get to know more information regarding Allied Steel - steel plasma cutting visit our website at: alliedsteel.com.
For more information visit our website:
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent