ALL >> Career >> View Article
Wrong Questions For Food Jobs In San Francisco California
Total Articles: 3
Asking the right questions an interview is the best way to determine if the job really fits your preferences. It is the best way to show a potential employer that you are serious about he job. The key however, is raising the 'right' questions. Otherwise, you are creating doors for failure. Remember to be inquisitive but never let your guard down. Although the tables are now turned, you are now doing the questioning, you are still the subject of evaluation. Hence, here some of the questions you should never ask, during an interview for food jobs in San Francisco:
1. What does your company do?
The rule of the thumb is to do research about the company before your interview. Never ask a recruiter what the company is about or their product. Take note that, you applied for the position. You chose them. Asking this question will give the impression that you do not know what you are doing and that your commitment for the job may be flawed.
Another is to never ask a question that you can easily Google. San Francisco food jobs may be diverse but if you are unsure, you can always search the skills needed. Most companies already have websites that introduces their products and the services they offer. You can search about the yur potential;
2. Can I do the work at home?
Most jobs would require that the candidate is a team player. Asking your interviewer if you can work from home may give the notion that you do not like working with other people. Never ask to change the setting of your work. The job details should be something you should adhere to and not something you can simply impose. Concessions are made when you are in the position to bargain.
However, the goal is to be hired by what you an offer. Inquiries regarding schedule in conformity with your clock implies that you would rather have your employer work around your tight schedule. The point is to show willingness to work not play hard to get. Applying for food jobs in San Francisco can lead to unconventional and exciting possibilities. But haggling for a salary in an interview when no job has been offered yet shall connote arrogance. At this point, the recruiter may have second thoughts about your application.
3.) How many days of vacation leave does your company offer?
Working for Food Jobs in San Francisco, California would require that you do not become a wrong investment. When you get employed, you will have insider information that not anyone is can have the privilege of having. Thus, commitment is something difficult to prove but it is the most sought after characteristic a company is looking for. Talking about how many days off you will get gives the opposite message. You can always raise the question once you are hired. This subject will always be a part of your compensation and benefit orientation with the human resource manager.
Currently, the vacancies for San Francisco food jobs include:
• Retail Store Associate, TCHO
• Sales Operation Manager, TCHO
• Interactive Sales & Marketing manager, TCHO
• Specialty/Natural Sales Manager, TCHO
• Senior Market Analyst, Del Monte Foods
• Operations Manufacturing Manager, Lean Manufacturing & Consumer Products Group
• Senior Consultant, Lean Manufacturing & Consumer Products Group
Luke Peterson is a career consultant by profession and a freelance writer. He writes articles on different subjects relating to human resource management and career building. In the given article, he highlights various aspects of food jobs in San Francisco CA
Career Articles1. Learn Proper Job Application Process & Acquire A Lucrative Job In Afghanistan
Author: Aswain Medha
2. Top Advantages Of Working In Informal Sector
Author: Amit Singh
3. Job Hunting With A Great Linkedin Profile
Author: Cora D. Kunkel
4. Is There A Future Of Seo?
5. How To Generate New Ideas For A Career Change
Author: Soumen Roy
6. Get An Attractive Job Offer With Post Graduate Diploma Courses In Finance
Author: Krutika Sharma
7. 5 Skills That You Can Acquire To Get A Better Paying Job
Author: Amit Singh
10. How To Find Best Deals On Tier 5 Uk Visa For Australian Citizen
Author: Jill Henderson
11. Best Job Consultancy In Hyderabad
12. Why Hiring An It Staffing Firm Will End Your Hiring Woes Forever?
Author: Kartik Patel
13. Placement Consultants In Hyderabad
14. No Need To Stay At Home Jobless Anymore
Author: Rebecca Weavern
15. Add Some Systemization To Your Job Hunting Process
Author: Rebecca Weavern