ALL >> Business >> View Article
China Resources International Approves Analysis And Begins Mining Production At Fourth Site In Jilin
Total Articles: 4
Oct. 22, 2012 - Levels and grades of mineral gold deposits found and tested in samples, along with accessibility factors led China Resources International to conclude that the fourth planned site is in fact viable for processing. Approval was given today by China Resources International president Mr Wei Feng to commence drilling at the site as soon as Wednesday 24th October 2012. Mr Feng said “We have been planning to begin work at the fourth site for some time, so I'm please we can finally do so in confidence".
Mr Feng also pointed out that China Resources International also recently acquired a smaller site, known as the Xiaoluo project, which lies 12km to the north of the main Jilin mine. At the Xiaoluo project site, the company is exploring 2 other recent acquisitions, but as yet no specific information has been publicised on progress or when drilling may begin.
While a relatively recent acquisition compared to the established Guizhou project, the Jilin project has been a great success since it began. Due to the vast number of resources being extracted in this area, both surface and underground mines are found in the local area; which means that both the local infrastructure and transportation access are excellent.
China Resources International aims to extend the company's success with the beginning of production at the fourth Jilin site, and later in 2013-2014 at the Xiaoluo project also.
The company's project License in the Jilin region covers an area of 1.4 square kilometres, within which China Resources International will now have in operation, 4 operating underground gold mines with an expected combined production of over 20,000 ounces of mineral gold in 2012-2013.
About the Company
China Resources International, is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent