ALL >> Business >> View Article
China Resources International Approves Analysis And Begins Mining Production At Fourth Site In Jilin
Total Articles: 4
Oct. 22, 2012 - Levels and grades of mineral gold deposits found and tested in samples, along with accessibility factors led China Resources International to conclude that the fourth planned site is in fact viable for processing. Approval was given today by China Resources International president Mr Wei Feng to commence drilling at the site as soon as Wednesday 24th October 2012. Mr Feng said “We have been planning to begin work at the fourth site for some time, so I'm please we can finally do so in confidence".
Mr Feng also pointed out that China Resources International also recently acquired a smaller site, known as the Xiaoluo project, which lies 12km to the north of the main Jilin mine. At the Xiaoluo project site, the company is exploring 2 other recent acquisitions, but as yet no specific information has been publicised on progress or when drilling may begin.
While a relatively recent acquisition compared to the established Guizhou project, the Jilin project has been a great success since it began. Due to the vast number of resources being extracted in this area, both surface and underground mines are found in the local area; which means that both the local infrastructure and transportation access are excellent.
China Resources International aims to extend the company's success with the beginning of production at the fourth Jilin site, and later in 2013-2014 at the Xiaoluo project also.
The company's project License in the Jilin region covers an area of 1.4 square kilometres, within which China Resources International will now have in operation, 4 operating underground gold mines with an expected combined production of over 20,000 ounces of mineral gold in 2012-2013.
About the Company
China Resources International, is primarily engaged in the exploration, mining of gold in east and south east China. The Company also processes, produces and distributes gold and other precious metals. In late 2004, China Resources International purchased 2000 hectares in the Guizhuo Province in south-east china, an area already well known for gold mining.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent