ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Move To The Cloud: Busting Small Business Myths
Total Articles: 28
With minimum hardware requirement and tech savvy professionals to manage the intricacies, secure cloud services are a bountiful to small businesses but many are still hesitant to adapt the benefits that cloud has to offer. Cloud can tremendously accelerate the way you compute at your business and even at your home. Here are some of the most common myths busted that have kept small businesses away from it:
#1 Not too many small businesses are using cloud.
The real issue behind this myth is that many people do not understand what cloud service is all about. A great variety of services such as online file share, remote file server connectivity, folder synchronization and cloud backup fall under one giant umbrella called cloud. A business that uses hosted email services or online office suite or online storage solution is connected to the cloud. The unconscious usage doesn’t mean safe or appropriate usage. Once you get to explore more about cloud and its safe features, it would become more expedient for small businesses to adopt cloud.
#2 Everything online is not real.
Although the entire setting of cloud services favors small business in every possible way, more small business owners think that cloud is just about storing file and taking data backup. What they need to understand is that online is a safer place for important data. Moreover, online data can easily be shared and accessed from anywhere and at anytime they want. Only if they can learn more about keeping their data safe on the cloud and safety practices, more small businesses can find their road to cloud hindrance-free and safe.
#3 Economically beneficial but unsafe.
Without any doubt cloud is the cheapest way to have your data stored, managed and backed up with limited resources at very low cost of ownership; vendors and leading cloud service providers are developing new apps and programs with advanced security features to make cloud an easy and safe service for small businesses. The security concerns can be managed from the user’s end to be aware of what they are doing or sharing. The strong economic benefits are sure to win over very diminutive security issues regarding file share, integrity, accessibility, portability and confidentiality.
Take advantage of smart collaboration and easy file share with your staff by relying on secure cloud backup and services.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff