ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Haney Group U.k. Estimates Grow On Shale Gas Extraction
Total Articles: 13
July 17, 2013 - The Haney Group a boutique equity research and management firm based in Hong Kong founded by a diverse private wealth consortium of financial professionals, with a combined knowledge of the stock markets, tax legislation, legal compliance and market analysis. Priding themselves in giving the very best service to their institutional investors, high net worth individuals and private investors today commented on the new findings at shale gas fields in the United Kingdom.
The United Kingdom government is looking to replicate recent U.S. shale exploration figures that ignited a stimulus, cutting energy costs and boosting the economy. The U.K. has announced that their fields of shale gas in northern England are over double the size they had previously estimated, giving the country the capabilities to spur economic growth and replenish its depleted North Sea deposits, cutting energy imports.
“The next step for industry is to establish how much gas is technically and commercially recoverable,” Energy Minister Michael Fallon said in a statement. “We welcome the commitments from industry on community benefits. This will provide a welcome boost for communities who will host shale exploration and production.”
U.K. regions Lancashire and Yorkshire has estimated holdings of 1,300 trillion cubic feet of gas, the U.K. government plans to follow similar steps in the implantation of extraction procedures as the U.S. with a planned 10 percent extraction giving 130 trillion cubic feet a quantity that would the U.K. the ability to fulfill demand for approximately 47 years.
“As the U.K. companies involved in the exploration start to complete environmental studies and extraction commences, strategic planning leading to achieving a profitable end for our investors is the goal, being properly positioned within this market will see the full measure of gains. We will be closely monitoring the 4 main companies holding licenses in the Bowland Basin shale area, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Centrica Plc, Dart Energy Ltd and IGas Energy Plc and advising our clients on new developments,” announced David Roberts, the Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at The Haney Group.
The Haney Group predicts good solid pathways to profitable returns from the activities developing presently in the United Kingdom. This is a growth market that is unique and thus in the worlds’ spotlight. Great expectations for its future development are foreseen and we have great scope to find opportunities for fantastic Return on Investment for all clients and associates involved at all levels with The Haney Group.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions