ALL >> General >> View Article
Development History Of Diamond Circular Saw Blade
Total Articles: 61
Nowadays the diamond circular saw blade is the main cutting tool in stone materials processing industry and it is widely used to cut stones such as granite, marble and so on. However, because of expensive cost of natural diamond, it is not widely used in processing industry in the early time. In the following article, I will introduce the develop history of diamond circular saw blade, which would be useful if you want to know more about it.
The first diamond circular saw blade was invented in 1885 by Jaeguin, who is a French. When looking at the first diamond circular saw blade, you would notice that it is the circular saw blade inlaid with natural diamond by hands. Later in the 1930s, with the development of powder metallurgy technology, the welded style diamond circular saw blade was invented at that time. In 1954, the artificial diamond was invented, which offers the good chance of fast development of diamond tools manufacturing industry and under such circumstance it is possible to use diamond circular saw blade in stone processing widely. In recent years, the number of artificial diamond which is used in stone processing industry increase largely and its total consumption is about 90 percent of the total artificial diamond volume of production.
According to the statistics in both domestic and overseas, nowadays in the world about 70 percent of diamond is used to manufacture the cutting tools of stone materials, among all these cutting tools, most of them are the diamond circular saw blade. In the mid 1980s, the type of saw blade used for cutting stones is limited and at that time most such saw blade is used to cut marble. In the later 1980s, with fast development of stone material industry, the saw blade which can be used to cut granite was invented and then it is widely used in this industry. In order to get the best cutting effect, the saw blade researchers try their best to try all kinds of new formula. For example, its general specification starts from 105mm diameter and the max specification can reach up to 2000mm diameter, what’s more, the diamond circular saw blade with 5000mm diameter was invented in 1997 by Germany scientist, which can be considered at the world's greatest. Among about 17 different types, saw blades with 350mm and 500mm diameter are mainly used to cut semi-finished products panel and that with 1600mm diameter are now the most popular cutting tool.
General Articles1. Quickbooks Support Phone Number +1-844-438-3711
Author: Yogesh Kumar
2. What Comes Under Trouble Teens Treatment?
Author: DISCOVERY RANCH
3. Best & Famous Indian Vedic Astrologer In London, Uk– Astrology Readings In London, Uk
4. Enter Norton Renewal Key And Extend Your Norton Setup Subscription
Author: james watson
5. Why Is The Indian Handicrafts Rocking The World ?
Author: Sonia Sharma
6. Relevance Of Wealth Management Course In Today's World
7. Get The Instant Cricket Updates Right At Your Fingertips
Author: Andre Ron
8. Enroll Pg Diploma In Human Resources Management
Author: Kunal Iyar
9. Herbal Treatment For Irregular Menstrual Cycle, Period Irregularities
Author: Axton Louis
10. Rehabilitation For Spirit, Mind And Body - Did Rehab Measure?
11. Habits Of A Leader
Author: Shivam Verma
12. Top 5 Pro Traders Mistakes That You Might Neglect
Author: Garry Singh
13. Prrofessional Business Network
Author: Network Professionals Inc
14. Imtation Van Cleef & Arpels Four Clover Jewelry What Meaning？@mimo.su
15. Manufacturing The Best Product Of Hair And Care
Author: Rajveer Singh