ALL » General >> View Article
Development History Of Diamond Circular Saw BladeBy Expert Author: Jason Carter
Nowadays the diamond circular saw blade is the main cutting tool in stone materials processing industry and it is widely used to cut stones such as granite, marble and so on. However, because of expensive cost of natural diamond, it is not widely used in processing industry in the early time. In the following article, I will introduce the develop history of diamond circular saw blade, which would be useful if you want to know more about it.
The first diamond circular saw blade was invented in 1885 by Jaeguin, who is a French. When looking at the first diamond circular saw blade, you would notice that it is the circular saw blade inlaid with natural diamond by hands. Later in the 1930s, with the development of powder metallurgy technology, the welded style diamond circular saw blade was invented at that time. In 1954, the artificial diamond was invented, which offers the good chance of fast development of diamond tools manufacturing industry and under such circumstance it is possible to use diamond circular saw blade in stone processing widely. In recent years, the number of artificial diamond which is used in stone processing industry increase largely and its total consumption is about 90 percent of the total artificial diamond volume of production.
According to the statistics in both domestic and overseas, nowadays in the world about 70 percent of diamond is used to manufacture the cutting tools of stone materials, among all these cutting tools, most of them are the diamond circular saw blade. In the mid 1980s, the type of saw blade used for cutting stones is limited and at that time most such saw blade is used to cut marble. In the later 1980s, with fast development of stone material industry, the saw blade which can be used to cut granite was invented and then it is widely used in this industry. In order to get the best cutting effect, the saw blade researchers try their best to try all kinds of new formula. For example, its general specification starts from 105mm diameter and the max specification can reach up to 2000mm diameter, what’s more, the diamond circular saw blade with 5000mm diameter was invented in 1997 by Germany scientist, which can be considered at the world's greatest. Among about 17 different types, saw blades with 350mm and 500mm diameter are mainly used to cut semi-finished products panel and that with 1600mm diameter are now the most popular cutting tool.
General Articles1. Download Premium Wordpress Themes From Reliable Developers To Enhance Website Presence Online
2. Tablet Repair London | Screen Repair Or Replacement | Tablet Repairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Limousine Service In Washington Will Provide A Romantic Spark
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
4. Digitalized And Globalized Medical Marketplaces
Author: parveen kumar
5. Different Branches Of Oil And Gas Engineering
Author: Mohammad Khalid
6. App Store Optimization Tool | More Users To Your App
Author: Richelle Guo
7. An Insight Into The Perks Of Online Magazine Advertising
Author: Aditya G.
8. Understanding The Dietary Requirements Of Young Pets
Author: Jackson Robert
9. Pega 7 Live Online Training And Self Learning Video By Professionals In New York - Usa
10. Hiring Expert Freestylers For Advancing The Footballing Game Level
Author: parveen kumar
11. What You Don't Know About Casinos Might Shock You
12. Nokia Phone Repairs | Certified Technicians Work On Your Device
Author: Nokia Repairer
13. Review: Lexmark Cs410dtn Printer
Author: Ackley Ada
14. Plus Size Swimwear Uk
15. Get Your Love Back By Vashikaran Mantra | Love Problem Solutions
Author: Get Your Love Back by Vashikaran Mantra | Love pro