ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Can Exit Interviews Reveal
Total Articles: 91
It has always been said that exit interviews are an integral part of a company’s effective employee separation tool. But how many of such companies are actually putting it up for use? The kind of excuses that one can get for not opting for a employee separation tool is unavailibitly of sufficient resources. In other words, the HR community knows that though exit interviews are important for a company, it is equally time consuming and elaborate.
Effective Exit interviews are those wherein the company’s HR executive is in touch with the separated employees for a somewhat long duration and records feedback on various aspects oat various time gaps. This one simple requirement itself lays down the requirement of a dedicated resource of which the HR department has always been short of.
Hence, this is the reason why companies prefer outsourcing the whole process of exit interviews to a third party angency. The agencies are not only expected to keep in touch with separating employees for a long stipulated duration and record their answers at different durations, but are also supposed to analyze the collective response to further the company’s interest in fixing their policies and processes.
The leading providers of exit interview service provide reports that are inclusive of analysis of the feedback from every angle in order to extract every single possible observation. As a matter of fact, the report is structured in a way that ensure that the whole procedure of conducting exit interviews is directed towards such goals of the company but also falls in line with it perfectly.
Few of the analysis are from the point of view of gender, duration (which can be quarterly, monthly, etc), exit trends, department, location, designation, qualification, etc. With such level of details in the analysis, one is surely not missing out on any observation.
The process of exit interview starts with the company SPOC providing the agency the details on the employee just resigned. Once the complete details are received, the agency’s consultant touches base with the exiting employee for a written round. Once done with the written round, the consultant now has telephonic conversation with the exiting employee for a more elaborate discussion on a myriad topic more or less concerning the company and the reason behind leaving the company. During this conversation an employee is expected to be little overwhelmed with the reason for leaving and once the consultant, in many cases, contacts for another round of conversation after a couple of months. This duration in between the two conversations is called a cooling off period. With the feedback available at various moments of various employees, the result in analyzed thoroughly for translating the findings into suggestions that the company can take for improving the processes and policies and hence reduce the attrition rates.
Naman is associated with a leading background screening company that specializes in Exit Interview Survey
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining