ALL >> Travel >> View Article
7 Great Reasons To Consider Destin Vacation Rentals
Total Articles: 452
Destin, Florida has become one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States, with millions flocking here each year to enjoy white-sand beaches, brilliant green waters and endless things to do. Destin, FL was voted Best Beach in America recently by USA Today and Southern Living ranks them as the number one beach in the south.
If you're ready to see what Destin has to offer, Destin vacation rentals are certainly the way to go. Rather than stay in a sterile, anonymous hotel room, you can get a few friends together and rent a beachfront property, enjoying a morning walk on the sand and relaxing at your home away from home with the people you love for most enjoying a home-cooked dinner. Here are just some of the greatest reasons to consider a Destin vacation rentals.
1. There are a wide variety of Destin, Florida rentals available now, which is just one reason the city has been recognized as one of the top 10 Vacation Rental Destinations according to Trip Advisor. You can find everything from luxurious Destin beach rentals to smaller, more affordable Destin condo rentals, allowing you to enjoy the vacation of your dreams.
2. Before Destin was incorporated in 1984, its full 30 miles of beautiful beaches along the Gulf Coast was known as Destin. Fortunately, the city took steps to preserve a full 60% of these beaches, which remain absolutely pure with some of the whitest sand in the world.
3. While most people turn to Destin beach rentals to enjoy the sun and water, you can also take in a bit of history in the area. Destin is home to the Indian Temple Mound Museum, which is the site of the biggest saltwater Indian mound ad tells the history of the Native Americans in the area going back to 600 A.D.
4. Destin's nickname is the World's Luckiest Fishing Village, and its fishing history goes back pretty far. The city takes its name from Captain Leonard Destin, a fishing master who came to the area in 1845 to pioneer its fishing industry. The city now has more than 400 restaurants serving at least 20 types of fish every day. You can also use Destin condo rentals as your home base to enjoy a week of the best fishing in the world with a charter.
5. Kids love visiting Gatorbeach in Destin, which is home to more than 100 live alligators and represents one of the largest alligator communities in all of Florida. While zoos are fun, kids will love the opportunity to get up close to these amazing animals, and Destin vacation rentals make your trip more affordable.
6. Destin is closer to the 100-fathom curve than any other place in Florida, so you can enjoy quick access to the deep water of the Gulf that makes Destin, Florida one of the top 5 offshore shelling sites in the world.
7. Planning a trip for October? Get a start early to find the best Destin beach rentals while they're still available and enjoy the Destin Gulf Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo, which was first held in 1949.
Destin, Florida really has so much to offer, not the least of which is its white sand beaches and excellent weather. If you're thinking of taking a vacation to Florida, look into Destin, Florida rentals to enjoy more space, more amenities and a greater sense of home than you could have in a hotel.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure