ALL >> Business >> View Article
Printing Business Cards
Total Articles: 8287
Business cards are the cards that we use at all kinds of formal introduction places. These are the cards that everyone shares in case their help might be needed or a sales opportunity can be available for them. People use these cards at formal gatherings. In the old days, people were content with using simple white cards with black text on them. The demands of people have now much increased and they follow fashion and designing even in their business cards. The question is that should they follow designs and trends in business card printing? Then the answer would be yes, why not! We take pride in being a species that is evolving continuously and we as humans own something as culture which can be produced by another known species. We do things for our taste and that is the nature of man.
Business cards used to be simple devices in the latest past. These were made using moderately thick paper stock on which printing was done with black ink. Sometimes the stock was coated to give it a shiny surface and feel. But, business cards were not always that simple. A few centuries ago, the predecessors of the modern business cards were just as fashionable and inventive as cards of today. There are two main routes from which the modern business cards have appeared. Let us first talk about the traditional visiting or calling cards. These cards were used while visiting people of high taste and social caliber. It was a custom to present your visiting card to the house lady who would then give you either proper attention or keep her master or husband informed about your visit and its nature. The second origin of business cards appears to be the famous marketing trading cards of England and the United States of the past. There was no affective media at that time. You had to do very extensive marketing to promote your business. One of the earlier ways they found was to use trading cards which they circulated among people. The visiting cards were generally playing cards on which people signed their introduction and purpose but trading cards were generally specially printed using wooden presses to market products of merchants and tell people about where they could get these products.
As technology improved over the past few years, newspapers appeared and all the marketing shifted to them. Cards were now only made for announcing to people who we meet and we want to inform them of our service and social value. In the modern times, it is possible to use all kinds of designs and artworks on business cards. Business cards may usually remain forgotten in our wallets, purses and drawers but you will find that an attractive card always draws your attention and you take a second look at it to find whose card it is. These days, cards can not only be printed on paper, they are also printed on plastic, crystal plastic, PVC, metal, silk and even wood. The printing technology has improved greatly in the modern times and this allows for many options for use as business cards. If we talk about traditional cards made from paper, much thicker paper stock can now be used to print cards which could not be printed on in the old times due to limited technology.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions