ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Renting Furnished Apartments
Total Articles: 347
There are also different types of furnished apartments: studio types, multi -story and sometimes you can rent a whole floor of an apartment unit just for yourself if you have the money. Studio types are basically big, open rooms with a small kitchen, a living room, a bed and a private bathroom all within the same space. These apartment types are quite popular in big cities. Multi-story apartments are sometimes duplex units that have two floors wherein the living space will usually be downstairs while the sleeping quarters and bathroom would be located upstairs.
Apartments that are whole floors usually are located on the top floors, usually rented by families while the downstairs part is usually rented by a single person. Furnished apartments sometimes come with roommates as well which may be ideal considering that the rent for these can be quite costly for a single person. Usually the less stuff you move in, the higher the rent.
When renting furnished apartments, you need to make sure of certain things. For one, the kitchen has to have at least the basics like a kitchen table, chairs and a microwave. The common area or the living room has to have at least a sofa, a lounge chair and a lamp. There should also be a TV unless it is specifically stated in your rental contract that no such appliances will be supplied and if that is the case, you should make sure that the premium you're paying is worth the stuff that's already there.
And of course, the bedroom should have a bed with a mattress that's in good condition, a bed stand and a lamp, as well as a dresser with drawers for your clothes or a closet with hangers at least. And lastly, the bathroom as well, should at least have a towel rack and a mildew and mold-free shower curtain. Remember that you shouldn't have to pay for damaged furniture or those of mediocre quality and since you agreed to pay a rather high price, you should get exactly what its worth.
The article is written by the most famous real estate developer from Qatar who is having a comprehensive knowledge in Flats for Rent in Doha, Qatar Homes,Qatar Real Estate , Properties for rent in Qatar.Due to his comprehensive knowledge he is famous in Qatar. To know more visit on http://www.mannzili.com/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Sports Figures Residing In Luxury Apartment Rentals In New York
Author: Lawrence Roy
2. Marvel Ideal Spacio - An Elegant Construction With High-end Features Signifying Excellence
Author: Siya Sharma
3. How Navi Mumbai Airport Will Boost The Real Estate Sector?
Author: Akshay Argade
4. Bhojpal: One Of The Best Buildrs In Bhopal Offer Luxury Apartment At Affordable Price
5. Seeking Help To Sell My Home Fast And Without Day
Author: Mason Dexter
6. Things To Consider While Opt For Siding Oklahoma City
Author: Mark Sipla
7. What Benefits Can The Residents Get When Buying Maroochydore Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
8. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
9. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
10. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
11. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
12. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
13. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
14. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
15. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj