ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Renting Furnished Apartments
Total Articles: 334
There are also different types of furnished apartments: studio types, multi -story and sometimes you can rent a whole floor of an apartment unit just for yourself if you have the money. Studio types are basically big, open rooms with a small kitchen, a living room, a bed and a private bathroom all within the same space. These apartment types are quite popular in big cities. Multi-story apartments are sometimes duplex units that have two floors wherein the living space will usually be downstairs while the sleeping quarters and bathroom would be located upstairs.
Apartments that are whole floors usually are located on the top floors, usually rented by families while the downstairs part is usually rented by a single person. Furnished apartments sometimes come with roommates as well which may be ideal considering that the rent for these can be quite costly for a single person. Usually the less stuff you move in, the higher the rent.
When renting furnished apartments, you need to make sure of certain things. For one, the kitchen has to have at least the basics like a kitchen table, chairs and a microwave. The common area or the living room has to have at least a sofa, a lounge chair and a lamp. There should also be a TV unless it is specifically stated in your rental contract that no such appliances will be supplied and if that is the case, you should make sure that the premium you're paying is worth the stuff that's already there.
And of course, the bedroom should have a bed with a mattress that's in good condition, a bed stand and a lamp, as well as a dresser with drawers for your clothes or a closet with hangers at least. And lastly, the bathroom as well, should at least have a towel rack and a mildew and mold-free shower curtain. Remember that you shouldn't have to pay for damaged furniture or those of mediocre quality and since you agreed to pay a rather high price, you should get exactly what its worth.
The article is written by the most famous real estate developer from Qatar who is having a comprehensive knowledge in Flats for Rent in Doha, Qatar Homes,Qatar Real Estate , Properties for rent in Qatar.Due to his comprehensive knowledge he is famous in Qatar. To know more visit on http://www.mannzili.com/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room